Love is a Maiden's Power

His world was spinning but only in gray.

'What...?'

'Why I- I don't understand'

'Why do you want me to leave?!'  he questioned over and over again. And yet, he knew that it was for the best. He didn't want to repeat last time.

No

Not again

Someone needed to shine a light.

'I just do! Go leave me alone. I don't want you here' the blond shouted, his harsh words cutting through the air like knives piercing through smooth skin

M/n wanted to hear more. He needs a reason to leave. He doesn't want to stay. He doesn't.

But something is holding him back. It felt like chains were pulling him back to the oh so beautiful male every time he tries to leave.

'I don't like you' he hisses without thinking, the mage didn't even flinch. 'I can't stand you. You're horrible. I don't-' the demon cut himself off wondering if he really wants to say what he was about to say

He was frozen by the fear in him.

M/n purses his lips. Go on. Give him a reason for him to leave. Go on. Tell him. Rip his heart out. That's what he wants after all.

'I don't love you, Melony was wrong. You were just another nuisance in my
life'

Somebody to make him feel alive

There it was, the words that broke the chains around M/n's wrists. It was supposed to feel good, the freedom. But it hurt.

'Didn't you hear me?!'

'Leave!'

'LEAVE!'

And

Shatter me

-

---

-

Before M/n could take another step, he was engulfed by warm arms around his neck, stopping his tracks completely. Elizabeth held him close as happy tears ran down her cheeks.

The mage's lips tugged up slightly, a smile appearing on his face after he held her back. Arms around her waist as tight as he possibly could.

'Elizabeth..' he breathed out, closing his eyes with a satisfied sigh. Elizabeth let out a watery chuckle.

'I know' she stutters out with a small sniff, pulling back slightly so that she could see his face. The girl cups the male's cheek, placing her forehead against his in a loving manner. M/n didn't make a move to stop her. After all, he missed her as much as she missed him.

'Nice weather, huh?' he jokes loosening his grip on her waist. The girl giggles with a shake of her head. 'Lovely, couldn't wake up at a better time' Elizabeth replies before planting a small kiss on the male's cheek.

.

.

Melascula grits her teeth, her face contorting into a small scowl after seeing the goddess standing. 'No, the goddess Elizabeth' she sneered irritated. 'What an unfortunate time for her to awaken'

Melony gasps her head snapping in Melascula's direction. Meliodas also moved slightly with the news. 'Did you just say Elizabeth's awake?' the blond male asks with an alarming tone.