The Hateful Cannot Rest

Meliodas and Melony landed causing a big cloud of dust to surround them and Zeldris, blocking the sins and M/n from the sight. Big rocks that broke from the impact flew in the air seeming to be headed out of coland.

'This doesn't look good..' King says looking at the rocks flying out of Coland. 'We have to do something'

'Not a problem' Merlin states. Not a second later the rocks disappeared in thin air upon touching the dimensional distortion wall. Both King and Ban gasp. 'That is the dimensional distortion wall and invisible barricade that blocks unknown objects from ever entering Camelot' the girl explains crossing her arms with a small smirk.

'Neat..' M/n says.

As the dust covering the demons washed out, M/n could finally see what happened. Meliodas and Melony stood on the now broken bridge at the entrance of Coland as Zeldris's clone turned into a skeleton.

'A trap. Knew it'

Meliodas mumbles something which M/n couldn't hear because of the distance.

'To strike at him, knowing that it was a trap. My, my you must really be furious at Zeldris, aren't you, Sir Meliodas?' Melascula's voice echoes through the city just loud enough for everyone to hear. Something black immerged from the ground behind them. 'How about you Lady Melony?'

'Cocoon of Darkness' A black power begins to cover them both. Clinging to their backs like tentacles. Leaving them in complete darkness.

Outside, Ban jumped from Hawk Mama's back. Running towards the two demons that laid in Melascula's Cocoon. Reaching a hand out to the black orb in front of him.

Everyone follows his steps but it was too late. The Cocoon rises, heading to the center of Coland. M/n sighs deciding to stay silent and only clench his fists shut. Something bad was about to happen, no doubt about it.

Ban grits his teeth. 'Damn, she's got them' he hisses glaring at the ground.

'What are we gonna do? It's like the captain and Melony just vanished!' Diane exclaims worried.

Gowther looks towards the center of the city with squinted eyes. 'Don't worry. They haven't gotten very far' the doll states pointing in the direction of his captain. 'I can sense their power in the center of the village'

A while later the sins and M/n were walking around in Coland, trying to get to their captain. 'This place looks and smells like death' the mage thought after seeing the skulls on the ground. The eerie silence and wind didn't make the situation any better.

Neither did the dark clouds covering the kingdom or the broken-down buildings. The city suffered a lot after the last attack and ended up abandoned since almost everyone had died in the fight. 

He stops walking looking ahead of himself to the place Meliodas was supposed to be. 'Over there right?' Diane asks the sins before continuing to walk. M/n hesitantly following with.

The further they walked the more skeletons there were on the ground. M/n not wanting to step on them decides to try and float up but wasn't able to. He grits his teeth in annoyance. Why now? When he needed his power the most. He hated it. He hates himself for letting this happen to him.

'There let me help' Diane says with a smile after seeing his struggle. M/n blinks when the girl picked him up and put him on her shoulder. 'Try not to fall' she jokes with a small giggle.

M/n snorts patting the girl's cheek twice. 'Thanks Diane'

The group stops walking and Hawk let out a shriek upon seeing the hundreds of skeletons laying on display on the rocky ground. 'The place is covered in creepy skeletons!' the pig shouts terrified. Squirming of fear together with Escanor.