The Shape of Love

'Hah, you lose fucking loser!' M/n laughs after Melony blinks. Moments before Melony asked m/n if he wanted to do a staring contest with her. He agreed since he had nothing to do. Well, he could help Elizabeth who's cleaning the tavern right now but Nah.

'No, I want a rematch' Melony squints her eyes at him 'Ready? Go!'

'Haha get ready to lose again!'

'Is it just me, or have there been fewer customers lately?' Elizabeth asks The male who was sitting on top of the counter.

'Yeah. Scraps are getting so hard to come by these days' Hawk says ' I'll be one skinny pig pretty soon'

'Huh. Why would they stop coming?' Meliodas asks himself.

'Maybe because you're a Terrible cook!' Hawk shouts.

'Now, now take it easy'

'Shit..'

'I win again!' M/n says smugly 'This just shows how pathetic you are'

Melony sighs 'You're so mean'

'Okay, it's time for a change' Meliodas claps. 'And I know exactly what to do'

-

---

-

'You've still got all your weird little gadgets, don't yah?' he says holding a little doll. The doll makes a weird noise making Meliodas chuckle

'It's not weird Meliodas..' M/n smiles at him.

'So what do you want from me?'

'Hm, what do i want?' Meliodas points at Merlin 'You to be a waitress at my tavern' He smiles 'Right now is just Diane and Elizabeth but if you join you three would make a team.'

'WHAT?' M/n shakes his head angrily 'No No No, you're not putting MY little sister in those slutty outfits that you have as a uniform' M/n takes the little Flask out of his sister's hand putting it to the potion she just was making. 'Oh, I know what this is..'

'What he said, Meliodas' Merlin says blankly.

'No chance, huh?' He laughs nervously.

'Captain?'

'Oh hey gowther, how have you bee-' Meliodas's voice fades as he looks at Gowther who's wearing the boarhat uniform.

M/n dramatically gasps. Letting go of the empty flask. 'Gowther...'

'Why am I not being considered to be one of the Poster Girl Sisters?' Gowther bends down 'Why not, Why not?'

'Never mind that now why are you wearing the tavern's uniform?'

'It's my favorite'

'Oh my god, Meliodas look at him doesn't he look adorable?!' M/n awes 'Baby you look great, I mean it, you can keep it forever'

'But m/n-'

'SHUT UP' M/n glares at him before turning to Gowther again. 'I love you so much. Please never change Gowther'

Meliodas huffs. 'You can't be serious'

'Okay fine I'll do it-'

Just like that M/n's mood changes. Meliodas turns his head to look at him nervously. 'What..'

'Hear me out brother..' Merlin tilts her head up 'But only after you've done a little something for me'

-

---

-

'Somebody has been following him?' M/n mutters.