Episode 17, 18 and 19

A/n- Okay, I decided to put the three episodes together because Episode 19 it's mainly Diane and King, and Episode 18 it's Them + gowther. So no Meliodas or Elizabeth. ( And I don't want to write out kings and Diane's backstory or the fight they had with Helbram) Also putting 3 Episode names in the title is a bit too much that's why the title is like that

Enjoy!! (boring Chapter btw)

End a/n

'Huh, where am i'

'Huh, where am i'

'We got kidnapped Elizabeth..' M/n says to the girl. 'Well you got kidnapped and I followed'

'Sir M/n, we were at the boarhat just now, weren't we?'

'Yeahh, Duh'

'Lady Melony, Sir Meliodas!' Elizabeth shouts. 'They aren't here' M/n tells Elizabeth who looks down. 'Welcome home, to Liones' The mage suddenly appears making Elizabeth scream.

'Are you the one who brought us here?' Elizabeth asks the mage. No response. 'Please, take me back to sir Meliodas-' but before she could finish the mage disappeared. 'Sir m/n, can't you teleport us back?'

'Nope, just myself' M/n says 'Blame Meliodas for selling my necklace'

Elizabeth nods 'Is this really Liones?'
A growl echoes through the cell which startled Elizabeth making her scream.

'Hawk, omg shut up'

'Is that you Hawk?' Elizabeth asks looking at Hawk. 'Where the hell are we, I'm done with all this crap' Hawk says shaking 'Let's go, Let's go!!' He says and breaks the door.

'Good job, piggy' M/n walks out of the cell and looks around. 'What's going on here...' The guard by their cellar says.

'Hide it's the look out-' Elizabeth whispers to her friends but M/n knocks the guard out. 'Let's go Eliza, I'm done being here'

'O-Okay' The three of them run in a random direction

3rd pov
(With Meliodas and Melony)

'Don't let Meliodas use Full Counter!' A long-haired knight says 'Use your weapons directly to stop him!' The knight strikes at Meliodas with his sword but Meliodas dodges it. He then hits the knight making him pass out. Ban kicks another knight. 'You can't beat us without using magical powers, dumbass' Ban says 'Jeez, they just keep coming'

Melony turns to her brother. 'So we're gonna have to wipe them all out after all?' Gowther walks forward 'There is a simpler way' He holds his hands out 'Sacred Treasure, Double bow Harlit!' two pink glowing bows appear on his hands.

'Seriously?'

'Where was he hiding his sacred treasure'

'Rewrite light!' Gowther shouts and a bunch of pink glowing arrows enter the Holy Knight's chest. 'Gowther, you know that whatever you did didn't work' Ban states  The Holy knights drop their weapons and run forward to hug the sins