Memories Of The Holy War

'You fascinate me.. you're not scared of me like everyone else' he says bluntly his black eyes piercing right through the other pair before him.

The figure smiles causing his eyes to widen.

'Why would I be?' Another voice asks with a light chuckle. 'Even though we met some days ago..I can see how much we're alike, prince'

'How come?' the voice who spoke first asks after a moment of silence. His eyes were still fixated on the figure before him.

'Both of us are searching for something we can't have..' he answers his voice cutting deep into the other's heart as shivers run down his spine. 'Now tell me... Crowned Prince.. what is your wish?'

.

.

'Okay easy, we can do this...' Melony says to her brother and best friend. The girl was wearing an apron while holding a wooden spoon tightly, her eyes shining with determination.

'So, what's all this?' Meliodas asks looking over at the ingredients on the counter. Melony grins and crouches down. She seemed to be looking for something in the cabinets.

M/n and Meliodas share a look with each other. Finally, after an eternity the girl stands up straight, holding a book. She drops it on the counter with the rest of the stuff before putting her hands on her hips. 'I need help with baking a cake' she says.

M/n's eyes widen and Meliodas blinks several times at the girl. 'You're kidding right?' M/n asks with furrowed eyebrows.

Melony gives him a look. 'Why would I be?'

Upon hearing that M/n bursts into laughs. Melony and Meliodas deadpan at him not seeing the funny thing in this situation. 'Y-You asked us?! None of us can cook and imagine baking' M/n snickers before he clears his throat. 'I refuse' he says and starts to walk away.

Melony shakes her head and elbows Meliodas on his stomach. He turns to her with a small glare. However, the girl ignores it and looks over at M/n before nodding in his direction.

The girl gives her brother a pleading look causing him to groan with irritation. He nods jumping over the counter and stopping M/n just in time as he was about to walk upstairs. 'M/nnn...' Meliodas smiles nervously.

'What?' 

'Please help us bake the cake Melony wants to make for some reason!' Meliodas pleads giving him his puppy dog eyes, knowing that M/n couldn't resist them. M/n rolls his eyes and crouches down cupping the male's cheeks. 'What do I get in return?' he asks with a tiny smirk, he could hear Melony groan from her place behind the counter.

Meliodas tenses up, a red hue covering his face completely. After the silence Meliodas gave him M/n pulled his hands away from the blond's cheek. He stands up straight giving Meliodas one last glance before sighing deeply and nodding. 'I'll help..' he says which Melony cheers at.

As M/n was about to walk up to the counter, Meliodas grabs his wrist stopping his movements. M/n turns around giving him a questioning gaze.

'I have the perfect surprise for you' he whispers with a small smirk before letting M/n's wrist go and walking over to Melony who was searching through the Recipes Book.

.

.

'Remind me, Why we're making a cake in the first place..' M/n asks bored staring at the open book before him. A red velvet cake, simple enough, right?

'I want to give it to Elizabeth as a thank you for her working so hard..' Melony states and sighs dreamily already having in mind the big smile Elizabeth will give her when she sees the cake. The girl shakes her head before smirking. 'Let's go!' she shouts.