Death-Trap Maze

'Good to see you, Brother

'Good to see you, Brother. I never thought i was gonna have the chance again' Elaine says smiling at King. She, King, Escanor and Ban were on their way to the place Escanor had to deliver booze to. 'I'm so happy!'

'I'm really happy to see you too!' King says and Elaine nods. The girl gasps as she enters King's mind. 'Once everyone was okay, your mind went back to worrying about Diane, huh?' Elaine says looking up to the stars. It wasn't a question since Elaine already knew the answer.

King agrees without thinking before gasping and looking over at his sister confused. 'I just read your mind' Elaine says softly 'A long time ago, you could do that too! Remember? I wonder why you're not able to anymore' She says pondering for a second. 'Maybe you've been away from the fairy realm for too long.'

King smiles. 'Maybe but honestly i was never good at it. I might be the fairy King but I'm still a late bloomer without any wings yet.' he says a bit disappointed.

'Well, look at me. That makes two of us.'

Ban looks over at the shorter girl and smirks 'Huh? You're gonna grow wings?' the male asks in a smug way making Elaine look at him with a small frown. 'Whatever strange thing you're thinking about Ban, please stop!' The girl says making Ban snicker.

'Hey Elaine..' King mutters catching the girls attention. 'Do you know M/n? He told me to say Hi to you' he says and notices how Elaine's eyes brightened at the mention of the male. 'Did he?' she asks happily.

King nods and Elaine giggles. 'I can't wait to see him! Ban how much farther Until we arrive at Vaizel?' Elaine asks excited and Ban shrugs.

'Hey Escanor, are we almost there?' Ban asks and Escanor hums. 'Don't worry, we're almost there' Escanor replies making the girl shout a little yay.

King couldn't help but wonder. How do the two know each other.

-

---

-

Next day

M/n pours the liquid that was inside the flask in the cauldron and before he knew it the yellow potion turned a dark shade of green. 'And it's done!' M/n says grinning widely. His sister comes over looking closely at the potion the Male made.

'And this is?' Merlin asks as M/n carefully pours the potion in a flask before shutting it tight. M/n frowns at the question. 'C'mon i taught you better than this'

'Uhm, i really don't know' Merlin deadpans and M/n shakes his head putting the flask away. 'Search it up for yourself' he mumbles as he goes to the next page in his potions book.

'Hey M/n, Melony's gonna need a sword' Merlin says carefully trying not to spill so much. Drole one of the Ten Commandments also the one behind the festival had a eye thing that could see everything. If the Giant male found out about the plan it would be ruined.