In Pursuit of First Love

Ban laughs pouring some booze into Hawk's food 'Here drink up master'

'Easy you're gonna make my scraps taste like ale!'

'Ale-marinated pork sounds good' Meliodas says and Hawk shrieks. Ban was clearly drunk but he wasn't the only one drunk. M/n walks up to their table.

'Hey, Ban- Why Hello Meliodas' M/n smirks pulling Meliodas to sit on his lap.

Meliodas laughs nervously. 'Hey M/n'

'Diane, looking good' Howzer says also drunk. He holds his cup up. 'One more please!'

'Here you go!' Diane puts a cup of ale before Howzer.

'Diane?!'

'You look lovely tonight, who am I kidding you always look good..pretty good' M/n grins before hiccuping. Meliodas puts his hands on M/n's shoulder before Smiling 'Thank you..'

M/n wraps his arms around Meliodas leaning in for a kiss but before he does that he whispers. 'You- You're pretty cute also'

'Stop!' Melony shouts walking up to them and pushing M/n off her brother. She's also drunk by the way.

'R-Right' Meliodas looks around 'Where is king?...'

'He's outside' Ban tells him.

'Hey Diane can I get another one?' M/n asks holding his cup up.

'Yeah, coming right up'

'Great thanks'

-

---

-

King screams when a bottle falls on his head waking him up. He looks around seeing Ban and M/n asleep on the ground and Meliodas on one of the tables his sister next to him.

'Good morning, sir king. Sleep well?' Elizabeth says 'Would you like water or anything?'

'No thanks, I'm just fine' King points at the bottles that she was holding 'Uh, those bottles, are you cleaning up, by any chance?'

'Yes'

'Oh c'mon, the captain shouldn't make a princess do that'

'No, it's all right. After all, there isn't much else I can do.' Elizabeth smiles 'If I can help the three of them in any way I'm happy'

'Lucky him'

'What?'

'-uh nothing' King says nervously 'Captain, Melony, and m/n did you hear what Elizabeth just said? don't you think you should let her know how much you appreciate her once in a w-' King turns to look at the siblings only to see Meliodas awake and Melony gone

'Huh?'

'Thanks a bunch!' Melony says groping Elizabeth.

'Elizabeth not a day goes by that I don't appreciate you!' Meliodas tells her

Melony kisses her cheek. 'I agree'

'If you say so..'

'Oh how about you king- have you thanked her yet?' Meliodas says crouching down before M/n.

'Huh?'

'After you passed out drunk Diane never left your side y'know?' Melony tells him while she's still groping Elizabeth.

'Wake uppp' Meliodas pokes M/n's cheek.

'Go away'

'Really is that true?!' King asks Melony excited. 'Where's Diane?!'

'Hey keep your voice down, if you're looking for her she left early this morning' Howzer says.

M/n sits up groggily. 'What's happening..'

'Where did she go?' King asks.

'I'm not sure, she said she'd be back by noon' Elizabeth says.

'Gotcha, I'm gonna go look for go look for her'

Melony gets off Elizabeth.

'Sir M/n do you want anything?'

'Yeah uhm just water and stop calling me sir okay? We're friends' M/n says putting a hand on his head 'What a headache'

Elizabeth gasps before Smiling 'Sure M/n' She walks away to get some water.

'Yeah thanks'

--------------------------------------------------

Short chapter cuz no one cares about Diane's and King's love life. (I care)

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so.

Season 2 Episode 3

Bye<3