Farewell, Seven Deadly Sins

Meliodas smiles big while waving at Ban and Elaine who were the last ones to arrive at the Boarhat. 'Ban! Come on! Hurry up! You guys are late!'

M/n waves also, sharing a small smile with Elaine from the distance. 'Nu-uh! You guys are too early!' Ban retorts playfully.

As soon as Ban and Elaine step on Mama Hawk she begins to take off, heading to Vanya village first. 'Today we're doing a supply run for booze, fixings, and ingredients.' Meliodas explains super excited, literally beaming with light. 'So get pumped up!'

Elizabeth smiles. 'They're all excited that we're finally working together again.' she says to Elaine who smiles hesitantly at her and Elizabeth frowns realizing something's up with her.

'Believe me, I'm excited too.'

Diane comes from behind the two, hugging them by their shoulders. 'Let's all have a good time, okay?' she beams, the three giggling together.

'Oh, Ban. Escort Elaine properly, will you?' King demands while in his new, and much hotter form. M/n would never admit that though.

Ban walks past him as if he isn't there. 'Hang on a second. Who are you?' the Fox Sin asks turning the slightest to stare at the fairy.

King's smile falters. 'Don't be a jerk.'

Ban shrugs, his eyes landing on M/n who was talking to Gowther enthusiastically. 'Oh, look who has emerged from the shadow. Where have you been the last few days? You had the Captain worried sick.'

M/n stops talking to look at Ban with a blank expression. 'Me and my brother had important business to attend to.' Merlin quickly replies and Ban looks at her with raised eyebrows.

'What kind of business?' King asks curiously, everyone's eyes landing on M/n and Merlin.

'It's none of your business, that's what it is.' M/n replies with a glare aimed at the fairy who holds his hands up in defeat. Gowther frowns his way concerned but M/n simply shakes his head.

Later everyone steps away from the huge pig when they arrive at the Vanya Village. 'Look there's a market going on.' Elizabeth states while pointing to the event from a distance.

When arriving there the group gets scattered around, looking at different things they thought looked cool. 'It's the latest model and of very good quality I assure you.' the vendor states with a smug smile. 

'Woah, it's very pretty.' M/n replies, looking at the cauldron in awe.

Gowther who is beside him sweatdrops. 'And very expensive. Maybe we should look for a new one.' he says while pulling M/n away from the stand as quickly as he can. 

'It was only 50 gold coins...' M/n tells his doll.

'That's a lot, M/n.' Gowther responds with a smile as he starts to walk away. Much to his surprise M/n grabs the doll's wrist pulling him into a corner nearby. Gowther's eyes widen as he looks at him confused. 'What's wrong?'

M/n looks around uneasily and pulls the doll closer, a frown evident on his face. 'Gowther...something happened in those days that I've been gone.' he whispers, confusing Gowther even more.

Gowther puts a hand on the mage's arm worriedly. 'What's wrong? Are you okay? You don't look so good.'

M/n looks down, his eyes focusing on the rocky ground. 'I'm not...I don't- I don't know what to do.' he says shakily, Gowther's eyes widening at the tone of his voice.

'What's going on, M/n?' Gowther whispers his heart aching at the sight of his friend so troubled. 'Let me help you, what's going on?'

M/n shakes his head, putting his hands on the doll's shoulders, squeezing it so tightly it actually hurt. 'Just promise me, promise that you will stand by me.'