The Hero Rises

Meliodas glances around trying to spot something or rather a certain someone. He bites his tongue nervously after not catching any sight of him. 'You might find this kinda hard to believe, but I went on a journey to see your past self' Elizabeth tells him with a tiny smile. Meliodas hums in response not really listening to the girl.

'I found out you and M/n have been watching over me since before I was old enough to remember.' she continues causing Meliodas to cross his arms impatiently. 'And now, it all makes sense to me'

'Thank you Meliodas, And welcome back, both of you' she finishes and wipes the remaining tears away. The girl smiles before furrowing her eyebrows in concern. 'But are you sure your body is really okay?' Elizabeth asks giving Melony her full attention.

Melony hums. 'Oh, if you mean my hearts, then look!' She exclaims cheerfully before lifting her shirt. Meliodas sweatdrops turning around not wanting to see his sister half naked. 'I'm all back to normal now!' Melony smiles before taking Elizabeth's hand in hers. 'You wanna check for a heartbeat? Here' Melony puts Elizabeth's hand on where one of her hearts was. Elizabeth doesn't pull back making Melony a bit confused. The girl shrugs it off and blinks noticing the new uniform the girl had on.

'Hey, looks like you got a new uniform, huh?' Melony grins as she starts to grope the slightly taller girl from behind. 'Check out that waistline and those tights!' she mutters before fastly walking around standing face to face with Elizabeth as she continues to grope the girl. 'Elizabeth, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm just doing a wardrobe check, okay?'

Elizabeth smiles before hugging the girl tightly, Melony's face ending up between her boobs. 'Please, touch me more' Melony gasps softly as her face flushes red. Elizabeth makes eye contact with Meliodas who was looking at the scene with a blank face. Elizabeth quickly realizing what she had done, pulls back her face full of embarrassment.

'It's not what you two think, Meliodas, Melony!' she says swinging her arms up and down as she tries to explain herself. 'I didn't mean that in a weird way!' Elizabeth exclaims rapidly 'It's just that feeling the warmth of Melony's skin makes me so happy okay? Oh man, I can't believe I ju-' the girl was interrupted by Zaratras who clears his throat much to Meliodas's pleasure.

Elizabeth shrieks.

'Yo, sup Zaratras..' Meliodas waves at the man who was kneeling down before him. 'I'm surprised we're both alive to meet again in this world'

'Funny, I was about to say the same thing. I assume this is your sister?' Zaratras says glancing at Melony who was hugging Elizabeth's waist tightly. Meliodas simply nods and was about to ask something very important.

That was until Hawk came floating down, Meliodas's sword between his ears. Hawk lets out a little squeak 'Hey thanks a lot there hawk'

After that, an uneasy silence filled the group. Meliodas couldn't stop looking around causing Elizabeth to frown confused. Melony sighs. 'Alright, Big Elephant in the room' she says her face turning completely serious. 'Elizabeth..'

The Silver-nette hums in response.

'Is M/n alive?'

Meliodas glances nervously at Elizabeth who froze at the question. The blond feared the worst his grip on the sword tightening. Elizabeth laughs lightly causing the demons to look over confused.

'Of course he is, he even helped me around the tavern' She answers with a smile and Melony instantly sighs in relief. 'I think he headed to Liones..' she adds looking over at the city.

Meliodas felt himself relax for a second before tensing up again as Derieri jumps up from his side, her black fist ready to attack. The fist lands on Mama Hawk's side causing the pig to fall down, the boarhat breaking in the process. The group quickly jumped off the green pig and landed safely on the ground.