A Chief Holy Knight Atones For His Sins

'Liz.. I'm so sorry.. in the end, we couldn't protect you'

'Save your tears... we'll meet again'
.

.

A single tear falls on Meliodas face waking him up. He opens his eyes only to be met with Elizabeth's face. 'Sir.. Meliodas?'

Meliodas stays silent for a moment. 'Yo Elizabeth!'

Elizabeth ponders for a moment before hugging the blond male. 'I didn't know what I'd do if you never opened your eyes again!'

'There's no need to cry..' Meliodas says and Elizabeth pulls back and wipes her tears away. 'By the way, where are we and where are M/n and the others?'

'Please don't worry. This is the king's castle in Camelot and the other are-'

-

---

-

'I know that Merlin's disappointed in me' Arthur says sadly looking over at Merlin.

'We'll only know for sure when Merlin wakes up and tells that to you herself' Meliodas says as he walks into the room with Elizabeth.

'Sir Meliodas! Have your wounds healed?' Arthur asks.

'Nope, not at all' Meliodas says 'Hey, so tell me what happened. I really don't see Galand just slinking away without finishing us off' Gowther turns around holding a towel around himself. 'I manipulated his memories a bit making him think that he did finish you off'

'Gowther! So you're back in your normal form! Why in the world are you dressed like that'

Gowther removes the towel. 'I have no clothes' Elizabeth shrieks covering her eyes.

'Don't show us that..' Meliodas sweatdrops 'Hey wait a second..are you okay now?'

'In what way?'

'Well in the way...you don't remember?!'

Gowther shows the bracelet on his wrist 'Don't need to worry about me losing control. I have this bracelet to stop me. This is Merlin's magic item a prototype of the Peace amulet'

'So did you put that on yourself?'

'No..' Gowther says.

'I managed to put in on Gowther when he wasn't looking' Merlin's voice says.

'That voice!'

-'Merlin!?'

'I'm right here..'

'Oh wow! That little ball can talk!' Hawk exclaims amazed.

'It's Merlin's Sacred Treasure'

'Just Before my body turned into stone. My brother transferred my soul to the Morning Star Aldan'

Arthur smiles in relief. 'Thank goodness!'

Hawk squeaks 'Wait is that a good thing?'

'No, it's inconvenient not to have a body. This Commandment can't be reversed even with my or my brother's magical powers. The only thing that can challenge it, it'd probably be the Goddess race's power' Merlin explains to them and tells them that they're too weak to fight the Ten Commandments.

'We were trounced, huh?' Meliodas frowns.

'Ah! Big brother ur awake!'

Meliodas turns around upon hearing Melony's voice. Both she and M/n walked into the room. 'Hey Meliodas, how are you feeling?' Meliodas removes his arm from Elizabeth's shoulder before limping towards the two.