A New Threat

It's been a couple of hours and M/n was starting to get bored. Sitting around on a hard surface isn't the nicest thing to do. And having Meliodas practically sit on top of him isn't exactly very ideal either.

An hour ago Meliodas started to shift as if he was uncomfortable on the ground, M/n started to feel slightly bad, so he pulled Meliodas unto his lap giving the blond more comfort and himself a hella pain in the neck.

Curse Meliodas for being so adorable. Otherwise, M/n would've already pulled him out of his lap.

Anyways M/n let out a groan for the thousands time during this hour. He tilts his head up trying to ease the pain.

The goddess present glances up from Melony to him before smiling faintly. 'You can get out if you want, I'll take care of him' she says with a nod. M/n however shakes his head before grinning.

'Hey, let's play rock paper scissors' the male says holding his fist in front of her. Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows and shrugs, doing the same.

'Rock' 'Paper' 'Scissors'

'Shoot'

M/n opens his fist showing his open hand. He choose paper. Elizabeth took out two fingers, choosing the scissors. The girl beamed before grinning widely 'I won! What's my price..?' 

M/n scoffs at her. 'I didn't say anything about a price' which Elizabeth giggled at in response.

M/n raises an eyebrow when the rays of sunlight stop shining through a nearby window. 'Merlin what's happening?' he asks glancing over at his sister who went over to look at it.

Her eyes widened. 'We've been engulfed in darkness' she exclaims putting her hands on the glass, taking a closer look. 'Someone's magic is at work'

M/n didn't hear the rest of what she said as he was staring wide-eyed at the chubby old figure watching both him and Meliodas through the perfect cube. Elizabeth gasped pulling her lover closer, however, the male didn't seem interested in her.

The chubby demon awes. 'Look at you...' he says, crying out of happiness.

'Just look at my sweet, sweet, wonderful young master Meliodas' he exclaims watching the unconscious demon in pure adoration. If M/n didn't know who this man was then he'd probably agree. 'Can you see him? Nefertari?'

As if on cue a tall woman entered the room making Hawk shriek in terror. Her eyes shined black as her pitch-black hair fell perfectly over her shoulder.

She scoffs. 'Yeah yeah' she mumbles uninterested before her eyes land on the other blond. She beamed.

'Chandler look! It's Young Mistress Melony!' She awed just like chandler did moments ago. 'You poor things locked up in a cold place like this' she mumbles her eyes shining with pity. Both she and Chandler seemed to be ignoring the other two which M/n didn't mind honestly.

'Just come along master. We can leave here this very minute' Chandler says right after the old woman stopped cooing. Nefertari nods in agreement stepping closer to the cube, however, Elizabeth didn't seem pleased.

'Who..- who in the world are you?' she questioned tightening her grip on the female demon.

M/n was somewhat familiar with him. He knows that chandler is Meliodas's old Master. M/n didn't know when but before the curse and everything happened Meliodas took him to his castle in the demon realm.

He showed him around. M/n remembered how Meliodas looked like a tiny kid showing his parents a drawing he made of them.

'And there is the castle's kitchen...' the blond pointed at the big wooden door. He opened it, mentioning for M/n to head inside.