64

The next week was a blur for the soulmates—a whirlwind of parents, medical professionals, and plenty heart to hearts. Just that morning, they'd said their goodbyes to the Jeons, who had come and stayed a few days with them. It was now just after lunch and they were setting up their respective recording devices for the live stream they were about to do.

A few days prior, Bang PD himself hosted a press conference and held himself and his employees accountable for their roles in the incident as well as informed the public of the plan he had in place to prevent future incidents. He'd already terminated over 25% of his employees and used the conference as an opportunity to invite talent to apply as well as inform everyone of the new, more stringent criteria that must be met. He'd closed by announcing that BTS's tour had been postponed until further notice and that refunds would be available to those who wanted them. He also assured ARMY and the Galaxies that their idols would be speaking on what happened on their own time and asked them to give them space while they healed.

They decided to do just that and wait a few days for things to cool down before addressing things. They had more pressing matters to take care of anyways. They'd chosen a therapist, Yoongi's old therapist to be exact, and Luna had her first physical therapy session that week too. Everyone was in better head spaces, but there was still a lot of work to be done.

Everyone got comfortable in various positions on their living room sofa—Luna and JK opting for lounging on the floor in front of it instead. They all say their hellos when they start recording and wait a minute or so for viewers to come in. They'd posted announcements to their social media platforms about an hour ago letting their respective fanbases know that BTS would be going live on V-live and Luna would be going live on YouTube at the same time—a plan Luna had thought up so that their fans could get English and Korean in real time instead of waiting on subtitles.

JK practically encased her in his arms as Joon spoke, taking things all the way back to the day Chae-Yeong was hired. Other members occasionally chimed in to add to instances he was explaining or express their feelings on the matter.

"So, in short, that's what lead to the moment you all saw happen on the video so you can drop the weird conspiracy theories. Kim Chae-Yeong nor any other person outside this group will ever be viewed romantically by any of us. That girl had a disturbing obsession with JK and was in one sided competition with Luna. I also want to say that I'm glad Luna defended him so fiercely because we all know that if she hadn't and the worst had happened to JK, netizens would have blamed her for the rest of her life—the very same ones that are blaming her for the consequences Chae-Yeong are suffering. Those of you that are complaining are only doing so because you don't like Luna for whatever invalid reason you've come up with, but she's a hero in our book regardless," Joon says before stopping to take a deep breath to calm himself.

His voice had risen with how passionate he'd gotten and he spoke with an unwavering conviction that let people know off tone alone that he meant what he was saying wholeheartedly. Jin and Hobi, on either side of him, rub his back and shoulders and Luna looks back at him with both gratefulness and concern swimming in her eyes as she lightly pats her knee. He grasps her less injured hand in his and places a kiss on her palm while Yoongi picks up where he left off, explaining what happened in the hospital after Chae-Yeong had gotten arrested.

"I got lucky, really lucky. After my stomach was pumped, I've had no lasting physical symptoms from the...the drugs. I just hate that Noona wasn't so lucky," JK adds, hugging Luna closer to him.

She takes a moment to remind him that it wasn't his fault before taking her turn to speak.

"Okay, so repeating some of what Joon said, Chae-Yeong was hired as JK's makeup artist on May 15th, the day after I broke the first magazine record and was dealing with all the backlash from that. She was a walking red flag from the jump, but I figured I was maybe judging her too harshly because I was having a bad day. Turns out I wasn't. It was clear from the get go that she had no intentions of interacting with the boys at all besides JK of course. She pretty much ignored them, but if I were to say something, she just had to try and discredit me in some way," Luna says, pausing to roll her eyes.