26

Luna giggles as she stumbles out of the sauna with Jin. He'd set up a spa appointment for the both of them as a surprise after he'd heard about the night she'd had. She was touched by the gesture, but was too sore to even think about traditional sex, so she'd given him a hand job in the sauna as a thank you—something she didn't have to do but wanted to because she felt like he could use some adventure.

He was always the perfect gentleman in public, something she loved, but there's nothing wrong with spicing things up from time to time. Apparently, he'd loved it and was now jokingly accusing her of being some sort of siren to get him to do something like that.

"No, I'm pretty sure you just can't resist me, especially when I'm in a bikini," she chuckles.

"You may be onto something with that theory," he grins, checking her out as she walked ahead of him.

"Mhm," she smirks, winking at him over her shoulder as she stepped down into the cool milk bath that was waiting for them.

He watches as she wades through the bath, some of the rose petals on the surface clinging to her skin.

"You know, they say Cleopatra used to take milk baths," he says, shedding his robe and getting in with her.

"I heard, but I never thought to try it for myself. Wow, this tub is deep. It's more like a pool," she says, sitting on his lap.

The water was now at her shoulders with the added height from his thigh, not her chin like before.

"It's one of the things that made me fall in love with this place. There's not many places that have tubs big enough for multiple people to fit comfortably. Feels like it's for royalty," he says, resting his arms on the ledge.

"It does. This isn't as gross as I envisioned either. It's actually nice," she says, pleasantly surprised.

She thought she'd be off put by the smell or something, but all she could smell was the roses that decorated the surface. The red petals stood out against the milk, aesthetically pleasing as well as providing aromatherapy.

"I thought the same my first time. The benefits sold me though. I try to come here at least once a month now. Milk softens, hydrates, and exfoliates the skin. It even helps with skin irritation, which is why Taehyung-ah likes them. The rose oil is also good for a number of skin conditions, but I like that it's anti aging," he says, whispering the last part as if it were a secret.

"Ah so this is what has you aging backwards. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," she whispers, pretending to zip her lips shut.

"Top secret," he says, making her break into a fit of giggles with how loud he said it.

About 30 minutes later, the two were getting ready to move on to their next treatment, but not before sending a few thirst traps of them in the tub together to the group chat.

The rest of the appointment consisted of a body scrub, table shower, facials, and full body massage—leaving the pair extremely relaxed by the end.

"Can't we just stay here forever?" Luna jokes, wrapping her arm around Jin's back as they exit the spa.

"As amazing as that would be, we'd be too sleepy and relaxed to work," he chuckles, tucking her under his arm as security escorted them to their car.

"We'd look amazing though," she says as he helps her climb into the backseat.

He gets in behind her and they're off to one of his favorite restaurants for lunch—a cafe frequented by idols regularly.

The drive didn't take long and the two slide on some shades before security escorts them out of the car, catching the attention of a few passerby's on the street. They kept their expressions pleasant, smiling and waving back at the people that were outside of the cafe trying to get their attention.