30

-Flashback-

The group of soulmates were on the way home from the interview they'd done with the Soulmate Society of Korea and spirits were high. The interview had been great and the paparazzi they'd encountered were kind and respectful.

"I'm hungry," Luna groans from her place in the back row between Jin and JK.

"You're always hungry," Jin chuckles, reaching over to tickle her underneath her chin.

"And who's fault is that? You're the one always putting something in my mouth," she says, making them laugh.

"Okay, that came out so wrong," she giggles, realizing what she'd said.

"Came out just right if you ask me. Now I'm really thinking about it," Jin says, lowering his voice so only she and JK could hear.

"Oh really? And what do I get in return?" she teases, raising her brows.

"You may just get to put something in my mouth too...if you're a good girl," he replies, making her bite her lip.

JK watches as Jin reaches over and releases her lip from her teeth and places his lips on hers in a brief, but passionate kiss. When Jin pulls back, his lips are slightly damp and a bit darker from the pressure. His eyes are trained on Luna, but he could feel the heat stir within his eldest soulmate—and within himself.

"I want that," he thought before shaking the silly thought away.

He supposes the interview stirred up old feelings or something. He remembered that time in his life all too well and now the feelings were rushing back. Only difference is now he's old enough to decipher what he's feeling. Back then, he figured it was just admiration and appreciation towards his hyung. He was handsome and mysterious at first; but once he got to know him better, he got to see how kind and caring Jin is. That part of Jin had always attracted him like a moth to a flame. He was young and out in the world for the first time without his parents. He needed guidance and support and Jin had quickly become his source for that—his safe haven. Somewhere down the line, those feelings started to morph into something more, but JK always pushed them away. Jin had made it clear that he didn't think of him that way.

Lately though, those feeling were starting to rise to the surface again. He'd noticed that Jin was a bit more comfortable with him in the bedroom—enough to delve punishments but never touching him longer than he had to. It always left him wanting more, but he didn't want to overstep and ruin his relationship with his hyung. They'd come too far to complicate things now he'd tell himself. However, in moments like this when he'd see Jin sharing affection with his other soulmates, he couldn't help the longing that would bubble up inside. If only he'd look at him like that...

"JK, you okay?" Luna asks quietly, her hand squeezing his thigh.

He immediately relaxed, the taught muscles in his thighs relaxing. He hadn't even realized he'd been that tensed.

"Can I talk to you when we get home? When you get time," he adds, his eyes trailing down to Jin's hand that was gripping her thigh.

"Sure, shower with me?" she asks and he nods, his shoulders relaxing.

Luna reminded him of Jin in many ways. She was always attentive and always made herself available when he or any one of them were in distress. Somehow, she always knew what to say or do to make you feel better and decompressing in the shower with her sounded like heaven at the moment.