18

"Seriously though, if you guys like accidentally kill me one day during sex, you can tell my family I died a happy death. They'd eventually understand," Luna says, making Tae giggle.

After ruining her sheets the night before, he'd taken her to his room to shower again and sleep. She'd woken up early and had to use the bathroom so he'd gladly helped, his babying embarrassing her immensely. Currently, she was seated on the counter in his bathroom and they were doing their morning routines together—joking about how wild the night had been.

"How are you feeling now? Any pain?" he asks, putting little dots of moisturizer all over her face.

They'd all switched over to Jooeun's skincare line, something that made her simp when she found out.

"Oh my whole lower body is sore, but at least I can feel my legs right?" she asks, gently rubbing some lip scrub into his lips.

"That's a start. We should get in the hot tub. I'll massage them for you," he offers and she nods.

"It's about time we put it to use again. We've only used it once," she replies.

The two finish their routine and he picks her up gently, letting her wrap her arms and legs around him as he walks back into his room. Luna giggles as their noses brush and he starts to give her Eskimo kisses—the cute gesture making her heart soar.

"Sit right here. I'll go get you a swimsuit," he says, setting her down on the bed.

'As if I have a choice,' she though, hissing lowly as she flexes her feet, pulling at the taut muscles in her calves.

It wasn't long before he returned, a yellow bikini in his clutches. Gently, he removes the shirt he'd given her to sleep in and helps her put on the bikini. Luna couldn't help but giggle to herself as he started digging for some swim trunks for himself.

"What's got you so tickled?" he asks, pulling off his shirt and letting his baggy sweatpants fall to the floor.

"It's just...you're very gentle. You're treating me like I'm fragile, but you were the total opposite last night. It's just amusing to me," she says, admiring his physique.

Everything about Taehyung is beautiful. His jet black curls, his tan skin, his face, his chiseled yet soft torso, his long legs, and the cock that lay heavy and flaccid between them.

"Would you like me to be rough?" he asks, quirking a brow, his face suddenly serious.

Had he been talking to anyone outside their soulmate group, he might've come off as intimidating but she knew him too well to believe his act.

"I don't think I could take anymore rough right now. Besides, I love you just as much when you're soft," she says, making his cute, boxy smile spread across his face.

"Good because you always end up making me feel soft anyways," he giggles, picking her up from the bed bridal style.

He carries her to the second floor balcony where the hot tub lowers her into the lukewarm water before turning the heat and jets on.

"I'll be right back," he grins, running back in the house.

Luna shakes her head, gazing after him fondly. Tae got excited whenever he did something for someone so she knew he'd probably planned all this out. Her suspicions were confirmed when he came back holding a tray filled with fruits, cheeses, crackers, and drinks.

"Ta da," he says, setting it down next to the hot tub and getting in himself.

"Wow Tae, this looks delicious," she says gratefully, her stomach starting to growl as she watches him pour the colorful drinks in the champagne flutes on the tray.