37

Luna sighed in annoyance as they'd finally made it to the car waiting for them. After going live, there were less fans out, but it seems they were replaced with paparazzi. Therefore, they still had to wait for extra security before they could be escorted out into the crowd of obnoxious shouting and camera flashes.

"How long before we make it to the house?" Yoongi asks, suddenly tired again.

He'd been up for a few hours now, but forced interaction like being pushed through a crowd always exhausted him and he could really use another nap to mentally reset.

"Probably about an hour with this traffic," she answers, earning a nod from him.

He leans his head onto Jin's shoulder and makes himself comfortable for a nap. Jin wrapped his arm around him and pecked him on the forehead—earning a sleepy smile from the man. The sweet exchange made Luna smile, lifting her mood.

"How many bedrooms does this house have Noona?" JK asks curiously.

"Five. There were 6, but I had one room converted into a home studio," she says and he nods.

"Does it have a pool?" Jimin asks and she nods.

"It does, I think you're going to like it. The house is in the hills so the infinity pool's view is crazy at night," she replies.

The sound of her phone ringing echoes throughout the car and she opens her bag, getting it out. A smile crosses her face and she answers, greeting the person on the other line.

"Drewski! Long time no hear chump! What have you been up to dude?

Oh really?! Lola did it didn't she? I swear she's the realest. Look, I'm about an hour out. I'll see you when I get there. You should hang around for a bit. I'll cook and we can kick it like old times.

Yeah they're with me so you'll meet them too. Alright, can't wait, bye,"

Luna chuckles as she's met with 7 pairs of eyes once she gets off the phone. Even Yoongi had woken up to see what she was so excited about.

"That was Drew, a family friend turned bodyguard. He's like a brother to me and I haven't seen him in about two years now. I'm excited to introduce you guys," she smiles.

They smile back wearily, especially Joon, already feeling some type of way by how close her and Drew sounded. He knew it was irrational, but he couldn't help the jealousy that spread in his chest at the thought of her being close with a man other than themselves. He could tell some of the others were feeling the same. Hopefully everyone could keep it together. Lord knows they don't need any more drama right now.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

"Drewski!" Luna exclaims as she steps out of the car.

"Wazzam Kiki?" He responds and they do their handshake before hugging, him picking her up off her feet.

Drew was a big dude, standing at 6'4 and weighting around 250 pounds of pure muscle. If you didn't know him, you might guess he was an athlete or a personal trainer.

"Damn, you put on some weight," he groans, setting her back down on her feet.

"Shut the fuck up asshole," she exclaims, punching him in the stomach.

"Don't let your soulmates see you get beat up lil girl. Now stop being rude and introduce us," he says, making her roll her eyes.

She looks back and the boys are getting the bags out of the car, none of them looking particularly happy.