54

-3 days later-

"And that's a wrap!" Taylor the choreographer calls and everyone starts to clap before getting their things.

"Good job everyone! Be ready to kill it on set tomorrow. 5 o'clock so leave early so you can make it on time please. You know how LA traffic is!" Luna calls.

There are various assurances and words of agreement from the men as they file out.

"You know someone's gonna be late right?" Taylor says, both hands on her hips.

"And they'll be cut too. They'd be crazy to fumble this DC bag for being late," Luna says, checking her phone for notifications.

"You got that right. You still have time to help me with this? She asks and Luna nods after texting Hobi back.

"Sure, I have just the right person to test it on too, although I'm sure you could roll around on the floor in lingerie and your future husband would be satisfied," she says, making the choreographer laugh.

Terry was about to get married a month from now to a fellow professional dancer and wanted to put together a dance for their honeymoon. Although she'd been delving into the more sensual side of dance, it wasn't really her forte whereas Luna was more experienced in making moves that wouldn't be sexy sensual and fluid.

Luna was more than glad to help. Terry had come through for her on numerous occasions and she'd gladly return the favor. This type of dance came easy to her so why wouldn't she help her friend?

Hobi had been out exploring today, driving her Porsche so he'd offered to come and get her when she was ready. She was letting him know to give her another hour or so while shooting him the address to the studio she was working at.

"Freestyle first?" Tay asks and she nods.

"You know me so well," Luna grins, adjusting the strap on her heels before joining her in the center.

Chris Brown's "Under the Influence" played throughout the studio and Luna did what felt natural as Terry recorded her. They'd look back at it and keep the parts they liked.

"Okay, so I think we should start on the floor. As I was dancing, I kept thinking of things I should've done. Your hubby's a professional too, so we've got to put some impressive shit in this, although I still stand by my earlier statement. You got some knee pads?" she asks and Taylor nods.

"Yeah I'll go get some from next door in a sec. Girl, that split move! Your floor work is unmatched and I'm hyped already!" She grins, making Luna laugh.

Luna watched herself in the mirror as she practiced some moves on the floor while Tay had gone to get them some knee pads.

"Sorry I took so long, came back with more than knee pads," she says, her younger sisters and someone she didn't recognize filing in behind her.

"Hi Luna!" Teyanna, her youngest sister, probably around 21 now greets, smiling from ear to ear.

Luna pulls herself from the floor so she could greet them.

Hey Teyanna and Tiara. Tay told me y'all were dancing now," She smiles.

"Hey! This is my best friend, Dezzy. He wanted to meet you if that's okay," Tiara says.

"Sure, it's nice to meet you Dezzy. I'm Luna," she says, giving him a hug as well.

"Girl, I know who you are! Oh my god, I can't believe she just hugged me," he says excitedly jumping around with Tiara.