34

Luna sighed in relief when she finally got to leave her office. She'd been asked to work on a huge last minute project, so she and the boys had to prepare to fly to the US a few days earlier than anticipated.

"Everything is finally squared away as far as scheduling for the whole time you're going to be in LA, but you know once people catch wind of you being there—more requests will come," Lola says as they walk side by side in the hallway.

"I'm sure they will. Since it's such a busy time, if it's someone wanting a feature, tell them we need a sample of the song. I'd rather determine if I'm going to work on it that way rather than waiting to meet up and hear it in person. It saves a lot of time," Luna replies and Lola nods, scribbling it in her notebook as they enter the elevator.

"Got it. Everything went smoothly concerning your purchase and the boys' manager, Sejin, and I have a sit down scheduled once we get to LA to discuss our little mole. Neither of us had time this week. Adora's been watching that blog like a hawk and no activity thus far," Lola replies.

"Good to hear. The quicker we handle that, the better. Looks like I'm going orange soon. I'll see you later though Lo. Get some rest. We've got a long flight ahead of us," Luna says, bidding her goodbye when she gets to the salon floor.

She adjusts her bag on her shoulder and greets everyone as she walks in.

"Wow Luna your hair has gotten so long," Jin says, making her laugh.

She had a hair appointment that morning and had gotten some 30 inch tape in hair extensions, a look for the video she'd be shooting in less than two days. She'd decided to release a song she'd kept in her vault for the longest, Green Light Go, as a surprise for her fans. She'd shared a snippet of it a long time ago, but her label wouldn't let her release it so she was doing a surprise drop at midnight.

"Yeah I don't know what happened. Must've grown overnight," she shrugs, playing along.

"Definitely extensions," Chae-Yeong mumbles, thinking JK wouldn't hear because he had his air pods in.

Unbeknownst to her, they were never on in the first place. He just put them in so she wouldn't talk to him and so he could keep tabs on her.

"Obviously. What's so wrong with that?" he scoffs, making her look down at him in surprise.

"I-oh I didn't mean any harm," she stutters out, attempting to look innocent.

"Are we done?" he asks, his face nothing short of serious.

The girl nods frantically with apologies he didn't care to hear. He stands from the chair and makes his way over to Luna, who is sitting on one of the couches, and plops himself down in her lap, making her giggle.

"Well hello to you t—" she says, but is cut off by the sweet kiss JK places on her lips.

"I missed you beautiful," he says, wrapping his arms around her neck and attacking her with cheek kisses.

"You okay Chae-Yeong-ssi? You look a little flushed," Jimin asks, his voice laced with fake concern as he looks over at the clearly upset girl.

"Oh yeah I'm okay. I'm just getting ready to leave. See you in LA. Enjoy your flight," she says, smiling tightly and bowing at him as she shoves items in her bag and makes a hasty exit.