45

Luna lay on the couch with her feet in Jimin's lap and her head in Tae's. Despite the late night dip in the hot tub, her body was sore as hell and she had one hell of a hangover. Jin and Yoongi are in the kitchen whipping up some good ol hangover favorites and everyone else was sprawled out over the living room in various states of sleep and awake. The only thing they had enough strength to do was shower and clean up the mess they'd made in the living room the night before. The TV was playing very lowly in the background, some rom com JK chose on the screen.

Luna chuckles when he groans from his place on the floor in front of the couch, his head lolling back to look up at her.

"The food will be done soon I'm sure," she says, running a hand through his hair.

"No it won't. We've actually been "cooking" for the past 30 minutes with the stove off," Yoongi huffs, making everyone groan.

"How was I supposed to know there was a 5th burner?! This stove is complicated," Jin exclaims.

Yoongi just shook his head and continued his task, hiding a smile when Jin whispers something in his ear and kisses his cheek. Luna coos at the sight, just about getting ready to tease him when her phone goes off.

Everyone groans, the loud FaceTime notification cutting through the quiet. Luna picks it up and smiles, answering it right away when she sees the caller ID.

"Bitch! When are you going to jail?!" Kat exclaims, making Luna frown in confusion and Joon look at her quizzically.

"Jail? The fuck you talking about?" she asks.

"Yes, jail bitch! Because you murdered two people. Ooh girl, why you empty the clip like that on them?!" her cousin, Jeanie says over Kat's shoulder, jumping around to Luna's mixtape playing in the background.

"Jeanie! Long time no talk. You know I couldn't let that shit slide for long. You're just the person I needed to talk to too," Luna grins.

"Well I'm just chopped liver. You know that's my phone right?" Kat exclaims in the background when Jeanie plucks her phone from her hand and props it on the table so she could see her better.

"She can still see you. Get out ya feelings Ma," Jeanie says, sucking her teeth.

"Yeah get out ya feelings Kat," Luna teases, giggling at the side eye Kat was giving them both.

"Hold up, you boo'd up right now?" Jeanie asks, spying Tae's hand resting in her hair.

"I'm always boo'd up," Luna says, giving her a cheesy smile.

"Is that another—I too want so many boyfriends I can use them as furniture. What I gotta do to get that?" Jeanie asks, making Luna and Joon laugh.

"Be God's favorite. You ain't living right," Kat says, making Jeanie suck her teeth again.

"Me? I don't see you dripping with soulmates either Miss Can't Keep A Man," Jeanie fires, rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't talking about me. We were discussing you Miss I Gotta Figure Out Ciara's Prayer Bacause I Can't Keep A Man Either," Kat fires back.

"Ladies, ladies! As much as I'm enjoying this, we got a problem," Luna says and they both look at the camera.

"HHG?" Kat asks and she shakes her head.

"No, HHG is getting theirs soon. That lawsuit gonna shut they broke asses right on up. I'm talking about this girl that works for Bighit—"

"Somebody cruisin for a bruisin'?" Jeanie asks, making Luna facepalm.

"Jeanie hush, damn. Let her get it out," Kat says.