46

Luna threw her keys in her bag and sucked her teeth.

"Yo lazy ass know you could've drove. What am I paying you for again?" she asks Drew, who is rubbing the sleep out of his eyes from the nap he'd taken in the car.

"You pay me to guard your body, not drive lil girl. Chauffeuring ain't on my resume," he replies, making her roll her eyes.

"I got yo lil girl Drew. Keep playing," she warns, narrowing her eyes at him before pulling her orange shades down over her eyes.

She looked down at her phone, making sure they had the right address, not hearing a response from him, but knowing he'd at least mumbled something behind her back like he always did.

Today she'd be doing an interview with Eric Nam for the Daebak show. A rep from the show had gotten in touch with Lola and seeing as she had nothing to do today, they decided to make use of her time. Her soulmates would be busy for most of the day preparing for their appearance on The Tonight Show.

She'd decided not to bring a driver because the drive to Dive studios was not terribly far away from her house.

"I think it's this one," she says, taking off down the sidewalk in the direction that Google Maps pointed to.

You have arrived at your destination.

Like most of the studios in LA, this one was located inside a bigger studio, and Dive was on the sign so thankfully she knew she was in the right place. Drew opened the door for her and she pulls her shades up on top of her head.

"Hello! How can I help you today?!" the receptionist asks, her energy giving she was already expecting Luna.

"Hello, I'm Luna. I have an interview with Eric Nam," she says, smiling at the woman.

"Oh yes! Right this way," she says, almost tripping on her feet as she comes around the desk.

Drew struggled to hold in his laugh beside her and she punches him in the stomach, making him cough instead. He clears his throat to play it off and squints down at her, undoubtedly calling her some form of bitch in his head.

She holds her laugh as the receptionist leads them to the far right side of the building.

"Luna, welcome!" Eric calls from down the hallway where he'd been leaning against the wall chatting with someone.

"Thanks Eric. It's good to see you again. This is my bodyguard, Drew," she says and he shakes both their hands.

"Thanks Rebecca. This is my brother, Brian—CEO of this place," he says, introducing them to the man he was speaking with.

"It's an honor to have you here. I'm a big fan. I hope you two have a wonderful interview," he says, shaking her hand and Drew's as well.

"Thank you for your support. I'm sure we will," she grins before bidding him goodbye.

"He's so gonna spazz about that later. Okay Luna, we're set up in here. There's some refreshments over here and I had them order you an iced white chocolate mocha with a pump of caramel from Starbucks," he says, leading her into the room they'd be recording in.

"Look at you doing your research. I really appreciate it," she teases, taking her seat on the sofa and placing her bag beside her.

She waves at the few staff members in the room and the camera man blushes furiously, making them pick on him.

"They're not always this weird. They're just big fans," Eric assures, making her laugh.

"In that case, thank you all. I'm very grateful for your support," she smiles, giving them thumbs ups before grabbing her drink off the table and removing the paper from the straw to take a sip.