🔥14🔥

Luna, JK, Jin, and Tae sat at a table in the cafe eating while the others were still getting their hair done.

JK was going on and on at the prospect of possibly having a new friend while Jin, Tae, and Luna suppressed the urge to roll their eyes. They understood his excitement. They really did, but it was blatantly obvious to them that Chae-Yeong was not going to be that for him. It made Luna sad in a way because they worked so hard and they deserve to have more friends that aren't idols but they can't because of shit like this.

"Ok, tell me honestly. How do you really feel about her because I'm getting mixed vibes off you three," JK says, looking between them with his eyes squinted in suspicion.

Noticing that the other two stayed quiet, Luna sighed before taking a sip of her drink and dusting her mouth and hands free of crumbs.

"Being completely honest here, I don't hate her but I don't like her either. The way she looks at you and goes out of her way to only speak to you rubbed me the wrong way. She gave me bad vibes. Now considering how shitty this day has been, maybe I misread things...but I'm pretty sure I didn't," Luna shrugs, making eye contact with him across the table.

"Maybe she's just starstruck or I'm her bias or something. A lot of our new staff act like that at first but then the novelty wears off and they become more casual," he shrugs as if it wasn't a big deal.

"If you say so," she raises her hands before crossing them across her chest.

JK was stubborn and she really didn't feel like dissecting the situation with him. She saw what she saw and had spoken her peace about it. There was nothing else to talk about as far as she was concerned, but that didn't mean she wouldn't be keeping an eye on the woman.

"Someone's jealous," he teases, making her scoff.

Knowing she wasn't in the mood to play, she just ignored him and went back to her food while Jin rubbed her knee under the table. Jin kicked JK, making him jump and grab his knee.

"Ouch hyung. What? It's okay to be jealous. All of us have been there KK," he says, making Tae facepalm.

"JK I'm not jealous. I just made an observation. That's all," she sighs.

"A jealous one," he snickers, earning an elbow to the ribs from Tae.

"Okay JK. Since you think I'm so jealous, help me understand why because I'm not seeing the reason. What does she have that I need to be so jealous over? Hm? What does she have that I don't besides fitting all these ridiculous fucking beauty standards? Because that's literally the only thing I can think of right now," Luna says lowly, fixing him with an irate stare.

He freezes like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to say. He definitely hadn't meant for things to get that deep. He internally scolded himself for not heeding what he now knew was a warning from Jin. He should have taken the time to read the signs considering she'd already had a hard day. Luckily for him, Luna's watch started to beep and she turned her attention to it, breaking her intense stare.

"I've got a meeting in five. Someone can have the rest of this," she says, pushing her food to the middle of the table and grabbing her bag.

She strutted off without another word and JK released the breath he'd been holding—both Jin and Tae scolding him for not being more attentive. He sank down in his seat, feeling like a complete asshole. How was he supposed to fix this?

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna left the meeting just as irked as she was when she'd gone. She appreciated being included in things because she was an executive, but that meeting was just a long ass sit in for her.