60

Luna sipped her coffee through a straw, looking around at all the "get well" flowers and gifts that had come from family, friends, and fellow celebs while listening to all the executives currently sitting at her table spew bullshit PR ideas. She'd decided not to take her pain meds yet, wanting to be fully alert once she heard they were coming.

Joon had insisted they come here if they just had to talk today and they did, filing in with overly sympathetic greetings none of the soulmates cared to hear. They all sat rather stoically through the ramblings of the higher ups, none of them quite yet ready to even be having this discussion yet.  Anger, exasperation, and resentment was brewing amongst the group—the strongest doses of anger coming from Luna, Jin, Joon, and Yoongi. They were all very good at hiding it under cool, indifferent exteriors—just waiting for the right time to unleash it.

So far, their plan was to release a statement on BTS's behalf, assuring ARMY that they are all fine and that the world tour would resume with different dates next week. Then, they want both BTS and Luna to do a Vlive together defending the company since they were in hot water for their less than rigorous hiring practices. Lastly, and this one was the kicker, they recommended that Luna give a heartfelt apology for the brutal  and excessive violence she inflicted upon Chae-Yeong—arguing that she should have stopped once security got there and that it would make her look less "villainous" to both the company and netizens.

"So that's the plan that we feel would be the most beneficial for us all. How are we feeling?" Choi Ilsung, the newly appointed head of PR asks, a stupidly smug smile on his face like he'd just cracked the Davinci code

"I'm feeling like none of what you just said is happening," Joon says, making his expression fall.

"What? Why not? The plan is—"

"Bullshit. That's what the plan is," Yoongi sneers.

"You people see things no deeper than surface level every time. Not everything we do should be about making the company look good. How about you put that same energy into making sure this never happens again?!" Jin exclaims.

"Unfortunately, there's no way to just point out a sasaeng Mr. Kim," one of the female executives states curtly.

"Not by sight, but there's certainly things that could be looked into more. My cousin and her friend are amateur hackers and they found out everything there was to know about Chae-Yeong. I understand that in this case, there wasn't a thorough background check on her because of her aunt's negligence; but that does not negate sasaengs that have slipped through the cracks in the past. I was reading some fairly detailed articles this morning and it seems that there's been an alarming amount over the years. This is proof that your HR department has been inadequate for a long time now and does not deserve to be defended," Luna states.

"My exact sentiments. You need to focus on improving these issues before you ask us to defend you. Even the IT department isn't up to standards. That girl hacked into JK's schedule like it was nothing. That needs to be looked into and fixed immediately," Jin demands.

"We will set up a meeting with security and cybersecurity to see what we need to do to strengthen our preventative measures," one of the male executives state, typing furiously on his phone.

"Okay so, we'll have the company announce the changes we're making to ensure that it doesn't happen again. What about that?" Mr. Choi asks.

"That's fine, but I still don't see this tour happening so soon. And I'll let Luna speak for herself, but she shouldn't have to apologize to anyone for what she did. Kook is alive because of her," Joon says.

"The fans are already in an uproar about the tour not starting this week. They're going to start asking for refunds if we can't give them new dates. Can't you see how big a loss that would be for the company?" Mr. Choi asks as if he's begging them to see his point of view.