🔥5🔥

"Hmm, this is nice," Luna sighs.

She was currently lying in Hobi's arms, her head on his bare chest. His magic fingers were massaging her scalp and she was so relaxed she could fall asleep at any minute.

"It is, isn't it? We need to make more time for moments like this," he says, pecking her forehead.

"Agreed," she replies softly, draping her leg over his waist.

"You know what else we need to make more time for?" he asks, trailing his fingers up her arm slowly.

"Hmm, what would that be?" she asks.

"Sex," he says bluntly, making her chuckle.

"We have slowed down quite a bit haven't we? Everything's just been so tense since we've gotten back. Joon and I did have some time alone together today though," she replies.

"It made you feel better didn't it?" he asks.

She nods, thinking about how magical it felt after so long. In actuality, it was just about a week and a half but they hadn't gone that long before.

"See, it's something we all crave but we don't want to bother each other at a time like this. Everyone's resorted to their old coping mechanisms," he sighs.

"You're right. Old habits die hard. What do you suppose we do? Family meeting?" she asks.

"Actually, I think you and I can handle this," he says, making her look up at him in surprise.

"Just us? What are we supposed to do?" she asks, propping herself up with her elbow so she could look down at his face.

"Simple, we give them what they need," he grins, making her do the same.

"I like the way you think sunshine. When should we start," she asks.

"I say we start right now. You need to sleep and I know exactly how to make that happen," he smirks, maneuvering his body to where he was now hovering over her.

"You're full of good ideas Mr. Jung," she giggles when he grabs a handful of her ass and starts to attack her neck with kisses.

"There's something else I'm full of too," he teases, nipping her collarbone.

"I wonder what that could be," she grins, feigning innocence.

"You won't have to wonder too long," he grins, pulling her T-shirt over her head.

He holds her hands above her head with one hand while he explores her body with the other, making her squirm and giggle with his wild actions. He'd nip and then suck, relinquishing the sting he'd created and her chest heaved in anticipation as he made his way between her breasts.

"Keep your hands above your head," he demands as he let go so he could grip both breasts.

Luna does as told, letting out a guttural moan when he bit down on her sensitive nipple before pulling back to flick over it with his tongue, wetting it with his saliva. He blew on the erect little peak, the cooling sensation going right to Luna's core, making her arch her back. Smirking up at her, he kisses it and starts on the other side, giving the other breast the same treatment.

One of his hands trail down between her legs to part her other set of lips, scissoring her clit between his pointer and middle finger, occasionally allowing his fingertips to probe her wet hole.

"Fuck, baby I need your cock now," Luna pants, desperately chasing his fingers with her hips, trying to get more penetration.

"Since you asked so nicely princess," he grins, pulling his sweats off, his thick cock springing free.

She watches as he rubs his thumb over his cock, gathering the droplets of pre cum that had collected there. Instinctively, Luna opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, making him bite his lip.

"Such a good fucking girl for me," he praises, placing his thumb on her tongue.

His cock twitches as she sucks on his finger greedily, the feeling of her plump lips wrapped around his finger making him want to fuck her into the mattress.

"All gone daddy," she grins, giving his thumb a final lick.

"Fuck," he groans, positioning himself at her entrance and pushing in slowly.

He pushes her legs out so that they are splayed open for him to lie between comfortably as he supports his weight on his elbow, right next to her chest.

He fucks into her slowly as he takes one of her nipples into his mouth again, repeating his actions from earlier. They both groan at the sensation when her pussy grips him tighter, throbbing from the nipple play.

"I'll bet we can come just like this if I keep playing with these. This tight little pussy will milk it right out of daddy won't it?" he asks, scissoring her other nipple like he did her clit.

"Oh my—yes! W-we can try," she manages to get out as he shoves his cock all the way inside her now, his hips stilling after that.

He keeps his hips flush against hers as he plays with her nipples relentlessly—biting, sucking, pinching, pulling. Between each time, he would spit on them and blow, the sensation making them erect for him all over again—and each time Luna's pussy would squeeze him a little harder. It was now throbbing rhythmically, about to bring them both to orgasm.

"Hobi," she whines, fighting the urge to buck her hips.

"Just a little longer baby. I can feel how close you are. So wet and warm around my cock," he grunts, squeezing her breasts in his hands as he laves over her nipples with his tongue again.

All it took was another blow on the saliva covered peaks for her to clamp down on him hard, a shriek of pleasure escaping her throat as he started to fuck her through her orgasm, pounding into her wetness until he came as well.

He stares down at her sleepy, fucked out expression and grins, climbing off of her.

"Sleep, baby. I'll clean you up and we'll talk more in the morning," he says, kissing her forehead softly.

She nods, falling asleep almost instantly, making him chuckle. He makes his way to his bathroom to get a warm towel to clean her up with, thinking about their plan. Sex isn't a cure all, but it is extremely beneficial, not to mention relaxing. They needed that release now more than ever and he knew the maknaes would benefit greatly from the intimacy and comfort it provided. It was no secret that they all had fairly high sex drives and going from sex just about every day to none at all had put a damper on them. In his eyes, they were already letting the outside world worm its way into their bond and he wasn't going to allow it to happen. They would get back to the way they were before the world knew with effort and he'd recruited the right person to help him—Luna.

She puts maximum effort into everything she does and has already been a great comfort to the boys. Not to mention, she was irresistible, much like himself. They all found it difficult to tell her no. She had them all wrapped around her fingers and he knew that all she'd have absolutely no problem helping him seduce their soulmates. She was good at it, knowing just what buttons to push to make them lose it. He couldn't wait to plan it all out tomorrow.