🔥49🔥

-2 days later-

Luna was in a sour mood. She'd been so excited to fall asleep the night before, expecting to wake up to her soulmates who would be on their way to her on an early morning flight. Instead, she'd waken up to a delivery guy pounding on her door. She'd gotten up to get the door and sign for the package, completely disoriented and with no sense of time. It was when she saw the time on the stove in her kitchen that she realized they were supposed to have been there already. She immediately ran to her room to get her phone where they'd put their explanations and apologies in the group chat, not even bothering to call or FaceTime.

Apparently, there was some mixup in the schedule for some commercial they had to film and they wouldn't be able to make it today nor for her birthday tomorrow. She wasn't angry per say, but she sure was upset. It was the let down of expecting to see them today rather than the fact that her birthday was tomorrow. She preferred to be low key on her birthday—food, cake, and drinks was enough for her and she knew she'd get that here whether they were here or not. They had a whole lifetime ahead of them so what's one birthday? She didn't like that they didn't call either, but she understands that they're probably busy trying to get as much filmed as possible today, and Hobi and Jin had mentioned them not being able to handle the disappointment in her voice if they had. They'd been the ones to send the package, an early birthday gift. She'd responded with a message of her own letting them know that it sucked, but she understood and loved them and missed them terribly and left it at that.

She'd cried a little in the shower, but sucked it up and got herself ready for the day—dressed in some denim shorts, a white tank, and some Jordan 1s. Seeing the box on the counter, she decides to go ahead and open it. She knows it's jewelry when she sees the Icebox logo on the box and gasps when she opens it. It was a custom made Sailor Moon chain with her name on the clasp.

She puts it on and snaps a selfie, sending it to the group chat with a thank you message before grabbing her keys and locking up her house

She puts it on and snaps a selfie, sending it to the group chat with a thank you message before grabbing her keys and locking up her house. She decided to walk the path to her grandmother's house rather than drive, giving herself time to enjoy the nature around her. It was hot, but there was a pleasant breeze in the air today, rustling the leaves of the trees she walked by on the property. The walk took a little over 5 minutes and she was glad to feel the air conditioning in her grandmother's once she got there.

"What you doing here Sweet? I thought you would be home with your soulmates today," Mahalia says, surprised by her presence.

"They had something come up so they couldn't come," she says, her bottom lip jutting out in a pout.

"Oh sweetie, I know you're disappointed. Come on let's get some food in you. I'll make some fresh beignets," she says, pulling her into a hug before leading her to the kitchen table.

"You always know how to make me feel better grandma," she smiles, digging her phone out of her pocket when she feels it vibrate.

Hot Girl Meg 🔥
I let Ju listen to What's New and he spazzed! I'm so sad you can't come to the show tonight. I'm so hype about it I would've debuted it there! 🥲