2

Luna thinks back to when they'd checked their social media for the first time after vacation. Everyone, and I mean everyone was talking about them. Fans, celebrities, news companies, music companies, etc had weighed in on their unique situation. Most were congratulatory messages, big names and companies most likely afraid of being canceled for speaking ill against such popular artists. The fans' responses were the loudest though. Luna's fan base along with ARMY that were fans of her music as well were mostly chill about it, some even claiming they called it. There were tons of videos resurfacing of BTS reacting to her performances at the award shows they'd attended together that they all got a kick out of.(Imagine BTS reacts to Normani being BTS reacts to Luna. JK was so shook 🤣)

The shock factor for everyone was the fact that she was in a relationship with all of them. Some ARMY that were fans from the beginning, when the boys didn't cover their marks, had claimed that they put it all together years ago and were just waiting for them to meet in person.

Unfortunately, not everyone was as relaxed as these fans. Many were angry and outraged as if they'd done something wrong by being soulmates. Fan wars, protests, self harming, and death threats stemmed from this—which led them to their current predicament. What Luna was about to pitch would hopefully solve that problem though, well most of it at least.

"Okay so you know how you have a team scouting for derogatory comments about Bighit and the boys? How about we create a similar team, one dedicated to mental health? For example, this team would locate the social media profiles of the people that are using those hashtags, harassing people, hurting themselves, etcetera and find out their identities. From there, if the person is a minor, they'd contact their parents and inform them of the situation/offer free mental health care. If the person is an adult, we'd offer free mental health care as well, but also let them know that their behavior is against the law and is a punishable offense. Even if they don't take it, we offered and that's all that matters. At the very least, the parents will know what their children are up to on social media and the adults will be held accountable for their actions. What better way to show the public we care?" she asks, sitting back in her chair.

The boys look at her in admiration, loving the sound of her idea. This way, they could actually help these people rather than enable them and let them think that this type of behavior would be rewarded by letting them control their lives.

"Do you know how long that would take? And the funds?" the PR director asks, looking like he was about to go into a full blown panic.

"With all due respect sir, this is not a quick fix. People are sick and no amount of covering you can think of is going to fix that. You market these idols to be desirable and perfect and most of all available and the fans lose their minds when they realize they aren't. Then what? You make them feel like they have the power in their hands when you try to make the idols change their lifestyles to fit the molds these people have created for them. That doesn't fix your problem. It adds onto it and your quick fixes end in depression and miserable lives for the idols you work so hard to make look good," she replies, feeling the fire build in her chest despite her calm speaking voice.

"I think it's a wonderful idea. As Mr. Lee says, it'll take a lot of time and money, but as you say it'll be worth it. Bighit is a successful business now, but we're a family first. I think we get too caught up in the business sometimes, which blinds us from the bigger picture. Thank you for your insight Luna-ssi. We'll get with the finance department and discuss this further. We'll make a decision from there," Bang PD says.

"Thank you for considering Mr. Bang, but I must let you know that if this isn't off the ground by the end of the week that I'll hire a team myself. There is much to discuss and this project should be treated with passion. People have to be screened and hired, mental health centers have to be contacted in regards to partnerships, social services and law enforcement must be informed, and much more. It's a lot of work, a whole lot but just think of the benefits. Think of the industry as a whole if other companies were to follow this example. It would be groundbreaking and Bighit would forever go down in history for their kind and compassionate public service," she says, smirking as she could practically see the wheels turning in his head.

"You are a genius," Yoongi mouthes to her, making her fight the urge to giggle in the silent room.

Mr. Bang thinks deeply for a moment, weighing her words and his options in his head. He looks up, taking in the hopeful expressions on their faces and can't find it in his heart to say no. It was no secret that BTS had been through a lot. He'd been there every step of the way, seeing them overcome their hardships—all except one—the expectations. He knew them well enough to know when they were unhappy and before Luna came along, he'd seen it a lot more than he cared to admit. He couldn't bare to see that light behind their eyes dim again when he'd been offered this undeniably brilliant solution—one that could possibly help other idols as well. Idols play such an important part in society and it was high time they started being treated like it.

"Okay," he found himself blurting, a reassuring smile covering his face.

"Okay? Okay you'll consider it...or okay you'll make it happen?" Tae asks, sitting on the edge of his seat.

"I'll see to it that it happens and that we get started on it right away. You all work tirelessly and without complaint and anything that will ease your minds is worth it. I hate to run but I've got another meeting. We'll keep you all informed on the progress," he says, gathering his things.

The PR team does the same, some with clearly displeased or shocked expressions as they leave.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are when you're passionate?" Joon asks, rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

"Hmm, I don't recall, but maybe you can jog my memory when we get home?" she replies, raising her brows suggestively.

They hadn't done anything sexual since they came back from their vacation, too busy to even breathe it felt like.

Judging from the looks and the wall of feelings she was getting, that would definitely change tonight.

A/N: Prepare yourselves for the next chapter 😏

What do you think of Luna's idea?