🔥44🔥

*Long smut ahead. Storyline will in the next chapter.

Luna takes a deep breath and exhales slowly, trying to focus on the road. Joon's hand on her thigh, the lust rolling off him in waves, and his tone of voice as he read her message after message from their soulmates made it hard to breathe normally, let alone focus.

"Jimin says that Hobi and Tae are rubbing each other's cocks right now. Can't you just imagine that visual, oh the moans those two would let out..." Joon trails off, sighing and shaking his head.

"I know right. Fuck, my panties are going to be drenched by the time we get there," she groans, biting into her bottom lip hard.

"Not a bad thing considering what they have planned for you," he grins over at her.

"Planned? Who? What do they have planned for me?" she asks, the frantic edge in her tone making him chuckle.

"I think it's better left a surprise. Just know that you'll fully enjoy it," he chuckles, making her groan and shift in her seat, her foot pressing the petal a little harder.

Joon continued reading the messages coming to the group chat—play by plays of the foreplay their soulmates were engaging in as they waited impatiently for them to join.

"I will tell you this though since Jimin insists. He says he won't be satisfied until you're screaming in ecstasy tonight and he'll do whatever it takes to make it happen," Joon smirks, wiggling his brows at her as she stops at a stoplight not too far from home.

"I'm sure he'll be very satisfied tonight then," she says, excitement and anticipation building in her chest.

"I'm sure all of us will be. It's always a pleasure to hear you scream love," Joon flirts, making her giggle.

"Jimin says he texted that with Yoongi's cock in his mouth by the way," he says, making her laugh.

"Leave it to him to be proud enough to slip that in there," she giggles, shaking her head fondly.

Joon was quiet for the rest of the short ride, one of his hands fisting the hem of his shorts. She could see the tent he was pitching in her peripheral, the lust they were both feeling making the air thick.

Luna couldn't get her seatbelt off fast enough when they arrived, she and Joon practically darted out of the car, their belongings long forgotten in the trunk of her car.

They were met at the door by an enthusiastic Jimin, who pulled Luna inside by her hand and Joon inside by the front of his shirt.

"Finally! We couldn't get the party started without our guests of honor," he grins, planting a toe curling kiss on Luna's lips as soon as the door had closed.

While kissing her, his right hand was rubbing Joon's cock, gripping it through his shorts.

"Sheesh Jimin, let them cross the threshold baby," Jin teases.

His eyes held a playful, but predatory glint as he walks towards them, his thumb swiping across his bottom lip. God, he was sex on legs right now dressed in nothing but a thin pair of pajama pants that left nothing to the imagination. Sometimes seeing Jin's body felt like the very first time since he was the one who wore the most clothes at any given time, opting for cute, comfy pjs most of the time.

"You know how impatient I am hyung, especially in this state," Jimin replies, making Luna giggle.

What he was referring to was the fact that he'd been drinking and from what she could tell, they all had been. She could taste the peach soju on his lips.

"Can't blame you this time Chim. These two...you looked delicious on that red carpet tonight," Jin says.

The TV in the background was still on E news so she knew they'd watched the live red carpet event.