16

Luna twirled around the dance studio at Bighit, the only sound in the room being the click of her heels as she danced. Comfortable was playing through her AirPods and she was free style dancing to it, making mental notes of the moves she wanted to keep.

Being the perfectionist she is, she'd been at it for a few hours but only had one full 8-count. Comfortable was such an intimate song that she envisioned lots of contemporary/ballet-like moves and she was incorporating that but it was still very sensual. Normally, she had no problem that, but she didn't want the choreography to overshadow the song. She knew she was overthinking—something that always happened when she worked on choreo alone.

As soon as she sat down for a much needed break, her phone rang. She picked up immediately when Lola's name flashed across the screen.

"Tell me you love me," the woman greets, making Luna grin amusedly.

"Um...I love you?" she teases in a questioning tone.

"It was dry but I'll allow it. I have good news. Maxim is releasing the sales records tomorrow morning your time," Lola says.

"Cool. Hey Lola? Do you still have Teri's contact info? I'm working on choreo for Comfortable and it could really use her touch," Luna says, her tunnel vision kicking in.

"Um Luna. I just told you that your name will be cleared tomorrow and you're worried about choreography?" Lola asks.

Luna could visualize her shaking her head at her. Lola hated when situations like this arose and did her very best to diffuse them and clear her name as soon as possible. Having known Luna for a long time before the fame, these issues often upset her more than they upset Luna herself.

"Don't get me wrong when I say this but I'm so over that. I'm glad they cooperated and all but you know me. I gotta keep it movin. As always, I really appreciate you though," Luna replies, looking at herself in the mirror.

She was currently sprawled out in the middle of the practice studio floor.

"Well I'm glad to hear you're not letting it get you down. While I have you on the phone, I just want to remind you that your Dior perfume ad is dropping tomorrow on your official YouTube as well as theirs. They're also releasing an issue of Dior mag. You're not on the cover but your perfume ad will be in there as well as a centerfold with the pictures you took for their leotard line. Mr. Dior's personal assistant called today and asked for your address so expect a gift soon," Lola says, the news making Luna smile.

She'd worked with Dior before, but not nearly as much as she wanted to so she was glad she was finally able to work with one of her favorite brands. Christian himself had been very nice as well when she'd see him at fashion week so it didn't come as a surprise that he was one of the designers that likes to send personal gifts.

"Thanks for helping me keep up with all this. The Dior ads dropping on the same day Maxim releases the sales records is divine fate. Watch all those hateful ass reporters switch up in a heartbeat. They're really gonna eat their words when the Dior mag does numbers and I'm not even on the cover," Luna says, shaking her head as she predicts what's going to happen the next day.

The same reporters that participated in the slander will do a whole 180, all of a sudden having nice things to say about her and the ones that really hated her would be silent. They'd jump on the opportunities to bring her down but it'll be crickets on days like tomorrow.

The two talk for a few more minutes, Lola ending the call with promises of making her way to Korea within the next three weeks or so. Being the stubborn woman she is, she'd refused Luna's offer of helping her find housing—knowing she would just buy it for her. She felt like she was already paid more than a generous amount so she felt bad taking the extravagant gifts Luna would give.