🔥29🔥

Luna takes a sip from the water  Tae had been sweet enough to retrieve after their session, claiming they needed to stay hydrated. She wraps the sheet around her and giggles as she types out the caption for the picture and posts it before the others arrived.

@LunaOfficial 만약에 내가 널 망치고 있는 거라면If perhaps I'm ruining you,

@LunaOfficial 만약에 내가 망치고 있는 거라면
If perhaps I'm ruining you,

나를 용서해줄래
would you forgive me

없인 사니까
Because you can't live without me

아니까
and I know it all

I'm takin' over you

😈😈😈

Photo creds: @bts.bighitofficial
Blazer: @viviennewestwood
Necklace: @Dior
Broach: @Savethetatas
Makeup: @Chanelofficial

Don't forget to donate to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Every little bit helps. Help me celebrate my birthday by making a donation. Link in bio! 💗

#donateformybirtgday #Lunatakes26 #Runitup #birthdayshoot

—————

"Were those the lyrics to pied piper?" Tae asks, looking over her shoulder as she clicked post.

"Yup," she says, popping the p at the end and tossing her phone face up on the bed.

"Bold. I like it," JK grins, picking up her phone from the bed.

"You are so in for it when they get here," Jimin teases, reading over JK's shoulder.

"That's kind of what I'm counting on," she winks, taking another sip from her water.

"Jealous sex is the best sex," Tae quips, pulling her back against his chest as he rests against the headboard.

"True," Jimin and JK says at the same time before turning to look at each other.

"Jinx!" they both yell at the same time before starting to bicker about who was first.

"Aish, what is all this noise?" Jin asks, leaning against the door frame.

"Hyung, we had a whole orgy. I'm pretty sure it was louder than we're talking right now," JK sasses, squinting over at him.

"Watch that tone brat," Jin says, his tone making JK gulp.

Luna, Jimin, and Tae look between the two like waiting on the next move in a good ping pong game.