WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Jungkook's POV:
I gently kissed on the mole she had below her lips and slowly pulled away..... Of course half of the kiss was planted on her lower lip.... I had kissed girls before and just like normal humans, they had warm and sweet lips.... But Y/n, damn her lips were cold as ice, wasn't sweet but had a tingling sensation like I had tasted lava for real... She felt like a mixture of fire and ice and that aroused me...

I mean this was my first ever daring glacier like kiss, and no kiss had ever made all my blood rush to my dick like that before...Well you know why I said daring kiss, keeping in mind that the person in front wasn't just a random girl, she was Y/n, the devil.....

'This isn't a kiss, you delusional idiot... You just pecked her mole... Think of the forthcoming disaster in 2 minutes.... She had already warned earlier that you, my dear JK, wouldn't be able to see tomorrow's sun... She was treating your wounds and this is how you show your gratitude??. Guess you have a death wish... See you at the funeral...'

My conscience striked me and I knew it was right...

Our faces were still close breathing heavily... I looked down to see her eyes still shut... She slowly opened them and looked at me.... I was expecting the worst like she'd actually look for the knife to shred me into pieces...

But wait..... She's not doing anything...

Why wasn't she reacting?? At all??? She didn't look mad either.... Was she alright??? Or was she having another panick attack??? Ohhh boy, that was freaking the shit out of me........

"Y/n???" I called her softly..... Neither any response nor any reaction...... She looked like a statue.... So that was what Mr. Jones had been telling me that Y/n was far scarier than anything.....

I caressed her cheek when a teardrop rolled down on my finger.... I looked into her deep eyes and her tears were strangely soaked in, like she was a robot who could even control her emotions.... I held her face between my palms and mumbled, "Heyyyyy....  Why are you crying???? I'm sorry.... I don't know what had gotten into me.... I can't even explain anything..... Y/n..... Please don't cry..... I'm sorry....."

Y/n's POV:
I was still unsure what had happened.... I hated Jungkook.... I hated every single thing about him.... I want to get mad.... I want to rip his face apart.... My mind should have gone nuts by then.... But I couldn't...... I was not able to..... Whyyyyyy????...... Why did he have this effect on me????? No..... I couldn't let him.......

He called my name in a tone I hadn't heard before... but I couldn't speak a word no matter how badly I wanted to... It felt as though I was frozen.... And all of these pent up emotions came as an outburst of tears.... Luckily I had mastered the art of controlling my tears, so I could soak it all in right after few drops rolled down my face....

Jungkook apologized to me but I was silent.... He held my face in his palms wiping my tears when suddenly my mind struck my nerves like lightning bolts hitting the ground.... I pulled his hands away from my face in a jerk managing to avoid any eye contact... I got up and sat down on one edge of the couch facing the other direction.... I rested my face on the sides and closed my eyes drifting away.....

Jungkook's POV:
Was she for real??? She just walked away like nothing happened.... Did she even listen to what I had been saying all the time??? Come on man.....

A minute later, I walked over to her, and she was fast asleep..... I was fucking right.... She was a robot... No no no... She was a psycho for real.... I had never come across a person as crazy as her.... But she had been awake all along, so she must've been exhausted and needed rest... It was my turn for the stakeout.....