Where Memories Lead

'C'mon Diane don't give me a heart attack like that

'C'mon Diane don't give me a heart attack like that. It's me, King!'

'Wait... you're King?'

'That's right, King!'

Diane giggles 'You must be kidding! King's not a little boy like you. He's an unshaven blimp of a Fairy!' King sweatdrops 'Well..i mean yeah but..'

'Diane? Are you still half as sleep?' Meliodas asks leaning against M/n for support. 'Meliodas, M/n!' Diane shouts happily  'Huh? When did she stop calling you by your title?' Hawk says confused 'Diane are you alright?' Elizabeth looks up at the giant. Diane looks down at her with a glare.

'Now who are you?!'

-

---

-

'It might be amnesia caused by blunt force trauma to the head'

'Wow Merlin! You got your body back?' Hawk asks since Merlin was in her original form. 'I didn't. It's just an illusion to make it easier for you to talk to me'

'I guess it makes sense'

'It's so strange, Diane's forgotten about Hawk, Lady Melony and me but she does remember M/n and Sir Meliodas ' Elizabeth says with a frown.

'It's been a long time since she called me Meliodas instead of Captain, huh?'

'Poor King, you should've seen how pale he was!' Hawk says and Melony grins. 'I found his face hilarious..' Melony snickers. Suddenly King runs in to the room saying that Diane has lost more Memories.

'She's losing her Memories?'

'Yes exactly! It's not just me she's forgotten, it's Captain and M/n too!' King explains. 'Wait a second when i first met Diane she might've called me by my first name' Meliodas says and looks at M/n for confirmation. 'For now, let's just observe Diane.' M/n crosses his arms.

-

---

-

'Wh-What do you mean she's gone?!' King asks looking around the area Diane was resting.'Well...she left in a rush' A knight says.

'Where could she have gone?'

'Well that's easy. She must be headed to where she lives before joining the Seven Deadly Sins' Gowther says as he and Slader walk up to the group.

'W-What do you mean?!'

'What did you do now, Gowther?' M/n asks him frustrated. 'I erased her Memories' Gowther tells them 'Wanting to learn more i manipulated Guila's memories. Diane strongly condemned me for that and said that memories are important. So as a test, i erased hers..memories are nothing more than bits of information, after all'

King begins to cry. 'Gowther! How could you do that to someone's memories?' he says angrily. 'Easy King' Meliodas says. M/n looks at Gowther with pure disappointment.

'Gowther, I'm upset but i shouldn't have said those things. But can you at least tell me this. What feelings did you experience when you erased her Memories?'

'What do you mean? I don't understand the question' Gowther thinks for a moment 'Surely they aren't necessary to erase someone's memories'

'Not necessary, huh?'

Gowther looks at King 'What's wrong? Why are you angry?'

'I'm not angry..but I'm genuinely disappointed in you that's all.. because a persons heart-' King's chastiefol punches Gowther. '-AREN'T PLAYTHINGS!'  Gowther crashes against a wall. 'Captain, I'm sorry, but I'm going after Diane even if I'm on my-' King turns around to face Meliodas.

'C'mon Don't just stand there king!' Meliodas shouts 'We're going after Diane right now!'

King nods with a smile.

-

---

-

Flashback

'What am i gonna do? If it's just me..'

'Hey you giant! Stop right there!' A knight says. 'If you wanna pass, you gotta pay up!' Diane glares at them before gasping when a Blond boy knocked one of them out.

'You should be ashamed of yourselves, grown men ganging up on one little girl!' A H/C man says before casting a spell sending the Knights flying somewhere. The two males high five and turn to the Giant.

'You should be save now. Did those guys scare you?' Meliodas asks. Diane blushes and starts playing with her hair.

'Hey.. uhm what's the matter?' M/n raises an eyebrow at the girl.

Diane gasps. 'Uhm nothing! Thank you!' Diane bends down and Meliodas smiles at her. 'Hey, uh aren't you two afraid of me?' Meliodas shares a look with M/n before chuckling 'Well, we're gonna have lunch now. How about joining us?'

.

.

M/n Hands Diane her food. 'Really? So you two came from Liones?'

'Yeah! Come visit sometime if you want.' Meliodas says taking a bite of his own Food. 'I would but everyone is scared of the giant race' Diane says with a frown.

'At least, my teammates won't be scared at all' Meliodas tells her.

'All of them are different..so is pretty fun.. Especially Gowther and Merlin of course' M/n says.

'What about me?!'

'You're third on my list, Meliodas'

'By the way I'm Meliodas and this is M/n my boyfriend. We're searching for someone so we'll be around for a while'

'Maybe we'll meet again..' M/n says and notices how Diane's face fell a bit when she heard the "boyfriend" part.

Diane smiles 'I hope so!'

.

.

'See you later!' Diane waves at the two. 'Oh..my name is Diane!'

'See ya Diane!'

'Nice meeting you!'

'Another one to add to the list on who has a crush on me' M/n says proudly 'I'm just so irresistible, y'know'

'I'm pretty sure she was into me'

'Pffft what?..who would-'

'You...you would' Meliodas says blankly

'...'

'...'

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

If there's any spellings mistakes please say so.

Season 3 Episode 7

Bye<3