↠RULES↞

DO NOT REQUEST ON THIS PAGE

Greetings Captains,

Lately, I have noticed that there aren't many books containing a female reader in the Honkai Impact category thus I decided to be the one to change that. As you have already pieced together, this is a one-shot book so there will be guidelines to follow.

1. One Request Per Person
Everyone should only be able to request once (one to two character max) as that would be fair and easy for me as a writer. After your request is done, you will be able to request again.

2. How To Request
If you have not read the first line, do not request on this page. I will open requests on another page. Please request on the following page as it keeps things organized and simple for me. Follow the directions on the page to request.

3. Genres
I am open to writing anything — angst, yandere, SIM! reader, yuri, PE, CE, or Elysian Realm setting, interactions, etc. Be as creative as you like.

4. Prompts (Optional)
Keep prompts and ideas simple. You don't have to write any if you don't want to, but if you do include a prompt, don't write a whole story out.

5. Title
Keep in mind that this is a "HONKAI IMPACT 3RD x FEM! READER ONE-SHOTS". I will be writing with a female reader in mind.

6. Comments
I am open to criticism, not slander. Everyone has the right to display their opinions, but there is a difference between sharing your thoughts and just hating on another person's work. Be amicable to me and everyone else in the comments.

7. AU
I like to keep everything here at Honkai AU. You can request different timelines (PE, CE, 15th century, Second Eruption, Elysian Realm, etc.) so long as it is within the Honkai lore.

8. Smut, Lemon, Lime, NSFW...
I'm not comfortable writing anything explicit so don't ask.

9. Headcanons
The only time you could request more than one to two characters max is if you're requesting headcanons.

10. Characters
Only request characters I have listed (I'm open to suggestions).

11. Questions
Feel free to ask me anything in the comments and only in the comments. If possible, please document all your questions here (thank you!).

Rules are subject to change. What's written here is all that I ask you to follow. The request page will be up soon. Look for the directions there and request only on that page. 

Thank you ^^

— Lycrosis_FALLEN

Disclaimers

ONE-SHOTS © Lycrosis_FALLEN

Honkai Impact 3rd © miHoYo

Illustrations © Rightful Owners