Chapter 36

--- Addy's POV ---

'Can we just not go to school tomorrow?' Alex whined

'Come on Alex there's only six months left and then we'll be done forever' I said

'That day cannot come soon enough' he sighed

I laughed and rested my chin on my hands, we were lying on Alex's bed and I was sprawled on top of him. He had one hand rested behind his head and the other was twirling strands of my hair around his finger. We'd had a pretty relaxed day, band practice at Rian's and then Alex's Mom had invited me to stay for dinner.

'I like this' I smiled

'What?' Alex frowned

'Just us' I shrugged

'I love us' he chuckled and I heard his chest rumble beneath me as he did

'I love you' I leaned up and kissed him

'Love you more' he smiled into the kiss

'I highly doubt that' I mumbled against his lips

Suddenly, without warning, Alex flipped us over so he was straddling my waist and I was pinned beneath him. He leaned down so our lips were almost touching.

'We'll see about that' he whispered

Before I had time to reply he pressed his lips roughly to mine in a passionate kiss, I was taken aback at first but I quickly reciprocated. I kissed him back with as much passion and feeling as he did and tangled my hands in his hair in an attempt to hold him closer to me. Neither of us let the flame die down, in fact I decided to throw petrol on the fire and slowly slide my hands down his back to the hem of his shirt. I tugged at it and he allowed me to pull it off him, breaking our lip contact for only a second before he was attacking my mouth again. He sat up taking me with him and pulled at my own shirt, within seconds that too was thrown to the side. Our chests were pressed against each other as I sat in his lap. I knew exactly where we were heading but I didn't want to stop. I'd decided I was ready as long as Alex was.

As Alex moved one of his hands to softly mould his palm over my chest, I moved my own hands to his belt buckle. I fiddled with it until it came undone but then realised that because we were sitting up I couldn't do anything else. I think he noticed this too because he gently nudged me back so I lay down, then I was able to pull down his pants and he shuffled the rest of the way out of them and kicked them to the floor. Then he let his hand that was still covering my bra move down to my jeans and undo the button, because he was on top he could only use one hand easily so I helped him and kicked off the jeans letting them fall off the bed. That left the two of us in just our underwear, a situation the two of us had been in plenty of times together. Alex slowed down the pace a little and pecked my lips gently before pulling back so he could look into my eyes.

'Are we really going to do this?' he whispered

'I'm ready if you are' I nodded

'I'm ready' he said

'So what are you waiting for?' I laughed

'Sorry Miss pushy' he stuck his tongue out at me

'Shut up Alex' I said and pulled his lips back to mine

We kissed and let our hands explore each other for a good ten minutes before Alex started to get restless, I knew he wanted to move on but he was waiting for me. I moved my hands to the waistband of his boxers and slid them down; he pulled them off all the way. Then he reached around to unclasp my bra, he struggled a bit but I laughed it off so he wouldn't be embarrassed, next my own panties were flung over his shoulder leaving us both completely naked. He trailed soft kisses down my stomach and then placed one between my legs making my eyes widen. He slowly inserted one finger into me and then two, I felt myself getting more aroused by the minute as he pulled them in and out at a painfully slow pace.