Chapter 91

Two days later Yonji was now seen in his room with Daisuke, Shiro and Anagi as she was showing off the jelwery he has taken from the apartment they've robbed.

Yonji:"  So? What do you think? We did a pretty nice job after all, huh? That was quite risky, yes. That guy was quite strong, but we've managed to pulled this off with Anagi senting the apartment on fire. Don't worry stuff like these happens in the first try. But we'll become the experts in no time. We're a good team right? We're the best of Roppongi. As long as we stick with each other we're gonna do fine." he said with a smile on his face.

Shiro, who was wearing an hoodie to hide the bandages on his head, looked at Yonji with a frown on his face before he spoke up.

Shiro:" Why........ Why don't you want to stop after this?" he asked to Yonji as Yonji looked at Shiro in confusion by what he just said.

Yonji:" Huh? What do you mean by that?" he asked to Shiro.

Daisuke then spoke up.

Daisuke:" That's because I'm not happy at all with all of this either. Shiro-Kun, In case you didn't know, I lived by doing what other people told me to do in the streets of the Kanto Region. They taught me how to make money by jumping infront of a car because they said that people wouldn't suspect kids to to self-injury frauds........  The drivers gave me money on the spot to shut me up......... At first, I earned money like that and gave the folks what I've earned........... While I was recovering I stood in the lines every night........ They made me stand there all night to buy jelwery of high worth like these ones......... so they could sell them again....... I even begged for money in the subway, pretending I couldn't walk........... If I didn't meet the quota, I got beat up again and again........ People don't give an actual sh*t about us rats living in the streets....... So I ask you my friend Shiro-Kun......... What is the best option? Starving to death and wait for a so-called Heaven in the skies? Or battle your way in this Cursed World?" he asked to Shiro as Shiro clentched his fists and looked away.

Shiro:" Darn it!!!" he said with a frown on his face as he didn't want to admit that what Daisuke just said right now was true........ People don't give a crap about those living in the streets and if they do...... then it is actually fake and just want to get attention from the Higher Ups.

Yonji just smiled seeing that Daisuke managed to get his way into Shiro's previous mindset about not going too far.

But before Shiro could've argued against both Daisuke and Yonji all of the sudden the door of the building bust down open as everyone that was in the room was in shock as the sound of many footsteps were heard through all the silent abandoned building.

It was the Daruma Crew from Shibuya , who came to attack Daisuke, Yonji, Shiro and Anagi.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Daruma Crew member:" That's the place, Boss." he told to his leader Akimitsu.

Daruma Crew member 2:" In this place, there are the youngsters who've messed up with you, Boss." he told to his leader Akimitsu.

Akimitsu:" How lucky...... We didn't even need to raid the place completely." he said with a bored expression on his face as Yonji and Daisuke were already right infront of them.

The Vice- Leader of the Daruma Crew made hsi way forward and smiled at Yonji...........