Chapter 33

Taiju was now looking down at the knocked out Yuzuha as he clentch his fists with tears coming out his eyes.

Taiju:"Yuzuha-Chan......I'm going to kill you." he said as Takemichi then charge at Taiju in attempt to stop him.

Takemichi then tried to trow a punch at Taiju, only for Taiju to slap Takemichi across the face knocking him far away and crash on the floor.

Takemichi then started coughing as he looked up to Taiju.

Takemichi:"Taiju-Kun!!! STOP!!!" he yelled at Taiju.

Takemichi then got up again as he charge at Taiju and attempted to punch him again, only for Taiju to punch Takemichi in the face knocking him far away and crash again on the floor.

Takemichi then held his nose in pain as blood was coming out.

Taiju then walked up to Takemichi with a deadly glare.

Taiju:"I'm going to beat you down nice and slow....." he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"C-Calm down Taiju-Kun!!" he said to Taiju.

Taiju:"All you have done is make things worse, you sh*t-stain."he said angrily at Takemichi.

Hakkai:"T-Takemicchi...."he said in fear of what was going to happen to Takemichi.

Takemichi then started getting back up as he glared at Taiju.

Takemichi:"You say you care so deeply about your family...but in the end you're the one, who's tearing your family apart!!!" he yelled at Taiju.

Hakkai:"D-Don't!!! He'll kill you!!!!" he warned Takemichi.

Takemichi:"HAKKAI-KUN!!! THIS INVOLVES YOU, TOO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF?!?! YOUR SISTER IS ABOUT TO GET MURDER!!! YOU'RE GONNA PROTECT YUZUHA-CHAN, AREN'T YOU?!?!" he asked angrily to Hakkai.

Taiju then trew a punch at Takemichi, the blonde deliquent manage to avoid the first punch, but he couldn't avoid the second punch as it connected to his gut.

Takemichi then cough saliva as the punch sent him flying far away and crash on the floor.

Taiju:"They are the ones who tried to kill me....IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!" he said angrily as he picked a church pew and trew it at Takemichi.

Takemichi manage to jump out the way as the church pew broke into pieces.

Takemichi then fell on his knees and started coughing even more.

Takemichi:"(N-No way.........I thought I was going to die......D-Damn it........) WHY DOES A SIBLING FIGHT HAVE TO ESCALATE TO KILLING EACH OTHER?!? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!" he yelled angrily.

Hakkai then start trembling in fear as Taiju just glared at Takemichi.

Yuzuha then slowly started to regain her consciousness due to Takemichi's screaming as she looked up, from the ground, to see Hakkai clentching his fists.

Hakkai:"Takemicchi.......This is the path we siblings chose......" he said looking down at the floor.

Takemichi:(..........Wait......T-That's it.......Yuzuha-Chan's the key to all this.....She killed Taiju-Kun in the original timeline.....Kisaki-Kun instigated Yuzuha-Chan into killing Taiju-Kun.......But in the future, it's Hakkai-Kun who did it........and Hakkai-Kun took blame for it....and since Kisaki-Kun knew the truth, Hakkai-Kun was reduced to doing whatever he wanted......after that, he became the President of the Black Dragons and the Tokyo Manji Gang got corrupted......All so he could protect Yuzuha-Chan.) he thought in his head.