Chapter 9

I was born in Shibuya's red-light district. No idea, who was my dad. My mom was a prostitute. She up and left when I was two. My home is a brothel. 

.

.

.

A young Draken, who was at the beginning of 5th grade, was now seen signing some papers for a person and after he was done he grabbed his school bag and went to get out.

Girl:"Good Morning." she said happily.

Draken:"Huh? Oh, hey!!" he said waving at the two girls.

Girl 2:" Get to school already, Ken-Chin." she said.

Girl:"Need a tug before class?" she asked him.

Draken:"No, thank you!!" he said as he run out of the brothel.

Girl 2:"Good luck!!!" she said.

Draken:"Yeah!!!"

.

.

.

I was in the 5th grade and I grew up around pink towels and the smell of lube.

.

.

.

Draken was now infront of his school with other 5th grades students waiting for him at the gate.

Kid:" Good Morning!!!"

Kid 2:"Good morning, Ken-Kun!!!"

Then all of the boys  bowed down to Draken, who just looked down on them with his hands on his pockets.

Draken:"It's not Ken. The name is Draken." he said to the 5th grades students.

.

.

.

.

After a day of school, Draken was now going to make himself a tattoo on his temple so that he could've looked even cooler in comparison to his classmates.

Tattoo artist:" Are you sure about this?"

Draken:"Hell Yeah!!!" he said excited about getting his tattoo.

Tattoo artist:" Temples are pretty painful."

Draken:"Just do it already!!" he said with arrogance in his tone.

Tattoo artist:" Don't come crying later. Let's do this." he said as he then sighed before he proceed to give Draken his tattoo and for the entire hour Draken was wincing in pain and tried to held back his tears.

Draken:"Ow, Ow, Ow! Ow, Ow, Ow!!!!! OWWW!!!"

Tattoo artist:"Quit whining like a little girl. You're a man, aren't you?"

Draken:"OOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

After getting the tattoo he desired so much Draken proceed to go outside to show it off to his classmates aswell as starting fights with other students for his enjoyment.

.

.

.

.

.

I was taller than most of the middle school kids.

.