Chapter 72

Takemichi was now looking down on Kisaki with a glare full of hatred.

Takemichi:"I've finally caught up to you......Kisaki." he said angrily.

Kisaki then scoffed before he decided to use his own blood and trew it on Takemichi's eyes.

Takemichi:"Aaargh!!!! F*ck!!!!" he yelled as Kisaki started to run away from him.

Takemichi then removed the blood from his eyes.

Takemichi:" Don't you dare to f*cking run again!!!!" he yelled before all of the sudden he felt pain on his right foot as he ended up crashing on the ground.

Takemichi:( Damn it, despite by endurance levels........ My body seems to have a limit to how much I can handle......) he thought in his head before Smiley helped him get up.

Smiley:"Get on my back, Takemicchi!!!" he yelled as he carried Takemichi on his back.

Takemichi:"Nahoya-Kun?!" he said.

Thankfully for Takemichi, Smiley was among the fastest runners in the Tokyo Manji Gang even while carrying someone on his back.

Kisaki turned his head to see Smiley and Takemichi catching up to him.

Kisaki:"S-Sh*t!!!!" he said as he was holding his bleeding gut in pain while running.

Takemichi:"I'm sorry, Nahoya-Kun!" he said.

Smiley:"It's just fair isn't it? You were always carrying all of us on your back......" he said with a smile on his face.

Takemichi:( I don't know what will happen in the future after this, but its better be worth it.......For all the efforts that have been done so far, to get here.) he thought in his head.

Smiley:"So, Kisaki Tetta is the mastermind behind all of this, right?" he asked to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Yes!" he said before his eyes widen as he saw Hanma coming the nowhere and attempted to strike the two delinquents.

Takemichi:"Nahoya-Kun!!! Watch out!!!!" he yelled as Hanma manage to punch Smiley in his face causing the both delinquents to crash on the ground as Takemichi was groaning in pain.

Smiley then got back up as he fixed his sunglesses and removed the blood from his lips.

Smiley:"Oi, Takemicchi...... Can you still run?" he asked calmly.

Takemichi:"Yes!!!! I think I still have some stamina left!!!!! I'll run until my legs breaks!!!!!" he yelled.

Smiley:"Good, then leave it to me...... Its about to get quite bloody here........." he said with a smile on his face as Takemichi nodded.

Takemichi:"Yes!!!" he yelled.

Hanma:"Hahaha, Hey think about the bright side....... That disgusting eye of yours could be use for diseases.......... Eyefreak........" he said while grinning as Smiley went to remove his sunglasses.

Smiley:"Really funny...............Really f*cking funny........" he said with a wide grin on his face as Hanma eyes widen.

" he said with a wide grin on his face as Hanma eyes widen