Chapter 2

The next day, Y/n was now sleeping peacefully on her bed when suddenly a loud smash on her room door woke her up as a figure screamed her name and it was her mother, Seya Hime.

Seya:"Honey!!!!!" she shouted to call her daughter as Y/n ended up falling off the bed.

Y/n:"What the heck lady?!?! You ruined my precious dreams, you monster!!!!!"she yelled angrily at her mother sudden act.

Seya:"Oops.....sorry honey, I'm so sorry for ruining my precious baby's dreams!!" she said as she apologized to her daughter much to Y/n's confusion.

Y/n:( The mother I used to have in my original body......used to be way more strict.....she would've killed me if I yelled at her like that......)

Y/n just looked at Seya Hime in confusion as Seya then walked up to Y/n with a smile on her face before grabbing both of her cheeks and started pinching them, much to Y/n displeasure before then kissing her forehead.

Seya:"I have an important information to say, right now!!!" she yelled excited.

Y/n:".............Okay?" she said in confusion.

Seya:"Do you believe if I say, you got put has one of the top tiers best students with a score of 98/100!!! I'm so proud of you honey!!!!" she said as she pulled her daughter into a bear hug as Y/n was blushing in embaressment.

Y/n:"O-Okay. G-Great. So.......can you please get out of my room, mom...please.....I want to sleep just a little bit longer..." she said as she got off the bear hug and went back to sleep, until Seya then started shaking her a little bit.

Seya:"Oh, come on!!! I'm serious!!!" she stated to her daughter.

Y/n:"And I'm also serious....." she then yawned and put her covers up her face.

Seya:"I heard that you and Hina-Chan helped two little girls find their big brother.....awwwwwww!!!!! You have such a big heart."

Y/n then yawned as she thought in the head.

Y/n:(This woman is annoying) she thought deep in her head.

Seya:"Anyway honey, breakfast is ready!!! I'll meet up with you downstairs!!!" she said happily before leaving her daughter bedroom and go downstairs.

Y/n*whisper*:"Finally I wonder when that woman was going to leave!!" she said in relief that Seya just left as Y/n then fell back to her sleep with no one disturbing her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After taking a good nap in her bedroom, Y/n finally got up and left her room to go downstairs and eat her breakfast with her mother, except her father wasn't there due to how much work he had to do.