Chapter 45

The next day after visiting Yokohama and beating up some delinquents who tried to steal Y/n's motorcycle, everyone gather for a meeting at Musashi Shrine at late night as Y/n had to come too since it regards her aswell.

When Y/n got there her eyes widen as she saw many members of the Tokyo Manji Gang with stitches and some injuries.

Y/n:(What the hell is this?) she thought in her head.

Y/n then turned to see Takemichi and as soon as he noticed her looking at him, he turn to look away from her in embaressment as Y/n got even more confused.

Y/n:(What just happened when I was gone?!?) she thought in her head even more confused and wonder what just happened while she was gone for one day to have some fun with Yuzuha.

Draken then started speaking as everyone turned towards the Vice-President of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Draken:"Tokyo Manji Gang emergency meeting, begin!!!" he yelled as everyone turned to look at him.

Y/n:(Hopefully with this meeting I can get some clue to what happened.....) she thought in her head.

Draken:"Yesterday our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's 'Tenjiku'!!!! he yelled, making some members of the Tokyo Manji Gang shocked about this.

Tokyo Manji Gang member:" Tenjiku?"he asked.

Tokyo Manji Gang member 2:"Do you know them?"he asked.

Tokyo Manji Gang member 3:"Yokohama?" he asked.

Tokyo Manji Gang member 4:"Why would a team from Tokyo come to Kanagawa?" he asked.

Tokyo Manji Gang member 5:"Someone of us must have started a conflict with them!! That's why so many of us got f*cked up!!!" he said angrily.

That's when Y/n started realizing, that the delinquents she has beaten up for trying to steal her motorcycle are most likely from the same gang that everyone is talking about and that because of this they most likely went to Shibuya City and ambushed the Tokyo Manji Gang as a payback.

Y/n:(.....................Oh, damn.........I f*cked up..........) she thought in her head as she realized that Yuzuha was right about avoiding confrontation.

Draken:"Tenjiku is a gang that has formed recently!!! We have no clue how the gang is like!!! We're looking for any information about them guys....Therefore we're starting with the 1st Division!! Please step forward!!!" he said as Baji then started making his way.

Baji:"The ones who attacked my Vice-Captain were called 'The Mochizuki Unit'........" he said as Chifuyu then looked away in shame as he remember the humiliating defeat he got from Kanji Mochizuki.

Draken:"Mochizuki Unit?" he asked him.

Smiley:"Its a Unit lead by the former of Jugem President, Kanji Mochizuki. They're probably Tenjiku's strongest Unit." he said with a usual smile on his face.