Chapter 65

Angry and Kakucho were now cornering Y/n, after she has taken down Ran Haitani, Rindou Haitani, Kanji Mochizuki, Shion Madarame and Yatsuhiro Muto.

Hanma, Kisaki and Izana were just looking down at the what was happening from the top of a container of the bay.

Izana:"Could you ever imagine such a thing?" he asked Kisaki with a smile on his face.

Kisaki:"Absolutely not. It's beyond anything it's imaginable. I never expected that someone that looks complitely normal like her would've been capable of doing this much........... Unbelievable......" he said starring at Y/n in pure shock and fear.

Hanma:( I-I'd never thought that my cute adorable little Ex-Captain, would've been such a monster herself....... I underastimate her too much........... I'd probably give up, before the fight can even start....... I knew she could've defended herself, but to this degree.........) he thought in his head in fear as Izana was just smiling.

Izana:"She's my sister after all...... We share the same blood....... What could you expect more...?" he asked with a smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Angry:"Temporary alliance?" he asked Kakucho.

Kakucho:"..............Still got enough strenght left?" he asked Angry.

Angry:"I was about to ask the same thing!!!!" he yelled as he moved faster than the eye can see and went to punch Y/n in the back, only for Y/n to move her head and avoid the punch without even turning.

Kakucho then jumped high in the air and went to slam an axe kick towards Y/n's leftshoulder, only for Y/n to move even faster and avoided his attempted attack as Kakucho landed next to Angry.

Kakucho:" She saw that coming!!!" he said before Y/n charged towards faster than the eye can see at the both of them with her arms in the sign of a 'X' and then proceed to smack the both of them in the face causing them to lose their balance and started spinning in mid air.

Y/n taking the opportunity that the both of them were in mid air she grabbed Angry by his foot and Kakucho by his arm and then started spinning herself like a tornado while hodling the both of them before trowing Angry on the right and Kakucho on the left.

Angry ended crashing straight on the ground and started coughing as Kakucho luckly manage to land on his feet.

Kakucho then started panting as he glared at Y/n who was just starring at him with those black sclera and white iris.

Kakucho then moved faster than the eye can see and went to slam an axe kick on Y/n's head, however Y/n manage to back flip and hand balanced on the concrete meaning that Kakucho has missed his attack as his kick connected to the ground leaving a small crater.

Y/n then did a front flip and landed an hammer kick into Kakucho's head as Kakucho body connected to the ground leaving a big crater as his body bounced into mid air.

Taking that opportunity Y/n grabbed him by the back of the collar of his uniform and started spinning him before trowing him towards Angry who was about to sneak attack Y/n.

Angry managed to catch Kakucho and manage to land on his feet, however it was all planned as Y/n taking this opportunity she jumped and kneel Angry in his face sending him flying and crash into one of the containers of the bay, leaving a big mark however he was still holding Kakucho.