Chapter 39

Mikey and Draken were now inside of Shinichiro Sano's former of biker shop as they were seen fixing a motorcycle.

Mikey then sighed.

Mikey:"Whew I'm beat. Are you done Ken-Chin?" he asked Draken with a smile on his face.

Draken:"Just a little more. Oi, Mikey-Kun try to engine." he said to Mikey.

Mikey then proceed to put the key inside the key switch of the motorcycle and it manage to work.

Draken and Mikey:"HELL YEAH!!!" they both yelled in unison and gave each other an high five.

Mikey then started running out the shop with a bright smile on his face.

Mikey:"I'm going to call her!!!"he said with a bright smile.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now walking in the streets as Mitsuya was covering her eyes and leading her as Baji, Kazutora, Takemichi and Chifuyu were there aswell.

Y/n:"What? What's going on here?" she asked as Mitsuya still had his hands covering her eyes.

Kazutora:"It's fine, It's fine. Don't let go yet, Mitsuya-Kun." he said with a calm smile on his face.

Mitsuya:"You got that." he said with a smile on his face.

Y/n:"What are you guys, doing....y'all want to get rid of me or something....am I about to die?" she asked.

Baji:"Stop saying stupid sh*t!! Oi, we here Draken-Kun....." he said calmly as Draken then stepped out the shop with the motorcycle.

Kazutora:"Okay on zero open your eyes. Three....." he said.

Chifuyu:"Two." he said in shock.

Mitsuya:"One." he said with a calm smile on his face.

Baji:"Zero....OPEN YOUR MOTHERF*CKING EYES!!!!!!!" he yelled as Mitsuya then took off his hands off Y/n's eyes, so that she finally could've open them as her eyes widen.

OPEN YOUR MOTHERF*CKING EYES!!!!!!!" he yelled as Mitsuya then took off his hands off Y/n's eyes, so that she finally could've open them as her eyes widen

Kazutora:"TA-DAH!!!" he said with abright smile on his face.

Takemichi:(Dang, that looks cool!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jelous!!!!!) he thought in his head as he starred at the motorcycle in awe.

Y/n:"H-Huh?! A-A motorcycle?" she asked in awe.

Draken:"Yeah!! It's a Kawasaki of the 1980's!! It's a present from all of us!! This was originally proprety of the 8th Generation of the Black Dragons....but after it fell into crumbles, the motorcycle returned back to Mikey-Kun older brother shop....this motorcycle has quite of an history..." he said with a smile on his face.

Y/n:"And what is this history?" she asked Draken.

Baji:"Just hearing the sound of this motorcycle brought the fear of many delinquents...That's all you need to know about that......."he said in a blunt tone.