Chapter 78

On that day when the flames where burning, I promised that I would've saved you..... And here you are right infront of my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi had now opened his eyes as he find himself resting on Hina's lap as he was confused by what happened.

Baji was still holding the microphone and started talking.

Baji:" And now we cut the cake!!!!!!" he yelled as Pah-Chin was now holding a katana as he wanted to cut the big wedding cake with it.

Kazutora:"Tell them, you're the man Pah-Chin!!!!!!" he yelled at Pah-Chin while recording with his phone.

Peh-Yan:"Faster! Faster!!!" he yelled at Pah-Chin.

Pah-Chin*blushing*:"Both of you shut up!!!!! " he yelled in embaressment.

Hina then giggled at the scene as Takemichi got his head off her lap.

Hina:" I knew that Takemichi-Kun........ You just came back from 12 years ago, right? It's just so amazing thinking about you back then...... and now I am the same age as you..... I've always waited for this day to come..... Welcome back, Takemichi-Kun......." she said with a bright smile on her face as Takemichi started tearing up a little bit.

Takemichi:"T-This has to be a dream....." he said with a smile on his face as tears were forming from his eyes.

Hina:"You want me to pinch your cheek?" she asked with a bright smile on her face.

Takemichi nodded as Hina just smiled at him.

Hina:"................... Gladly........." she said as an evil smile appeared on her face as her eyes turned pupiless before she started pinching the life out of Takemichi left cheek as a punishment for looking at Y/n in infatuation despite the fact that he already have a girlfriend.

Takemichi:"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled in pain as Draken and Chifuyu looked towards his direction.

Chifuyu:"Look who's already up......." he said with a smile as both him and Draken approached Takemichi and Hina.

Hina then let go off Takemichi's cheek and pouted as a large bump formed on Takemichi left cheek causing both Chifuyu and Draken to start laughing at him.

Draken:"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dude you should see your face right now!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" he said while laughing at how Takemichi face looked ridiculous right now.

Chifuyu:"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" he was laughing as well as Takemichi sweatdropped.

Hina:"Anyway, I'm not the only one that has been waiting too." she said still pouting.

Takemichi then tilted his head in confusion before an arm was wrapped around his neck.

???:" We're putting on smiles! We've been waiting for 12 years!!! So, what are you breaking down for?" the person asked to Takemichi with a smile on his face.