Chapter 12

It was a normal day and really boring for Y/n as she didn't have anything to do and her mother was out for her job as a nurse, leaving her all alone. And since she didn't have anything to do, she decided to go outside and spent some time, until a familiar voice called her out.

Hinata:"Y/n-Chan?" she asked as Y/n then turned to see Tachibana Hinata together with a girl of short stature, 4'11", a feminine figure being fairly developed for her age, much more so than both Y/n and Hinata who are of the same age and taller than her. She has sandy blonde hair which she sweeps to the side over her shoulder and honey gold eyes.

Y/n then tilted her head towards the new girl, who she haven't met yet.

???:"Emma Sano!!!" she said while smiling happily at Y/n.

Y/n:"Oh, that's nice to meet you, Emma-Chan!!" she said as she stuck her hand and Emma shake it.

Emma:"Are you going to force me to ask for your name?" she said in an amused tone as Y/n then start blushing in embaressment and rubbing the back of her hair.

Y/n:"G-Gomen, Emma-Chan!!!! I'm Y/n Hime!!!! You can call me Y/n, like every body else!!!" she said happily to Emma.

Emma:"Sure, Y/n-Chan!!!" she said happily to Y/n, before Y/n then turned to Hina.

Y/n:"Anyway.....What are the both of you doing?" she asked to both Emma and Hina.

Emma:"We're just hanging out together to get to know each other more." she said with a smile on her face.

Hina then nodded, before looking at Y/n.

Hina."What about you Y/n-Chan?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n:"Me? I just felt bored being alone at home and my mother was out for her job as nurse.....so I decided to just spend my time hanging out by myself without anyone...." she said.

Hina then pouted.

Hina:"Awwww....let's hang out together then!!!! Is it okay for you, Emma-Chan?!?!" she said in a exiceted tone as Y/n then sweatdropped.

Y/n:"H-Hold on....I never agreed to-" she was then interrupted by Emma.

Emma:"I don't mind Hina-Chan!!! Actually, it could turn out to be much better as a trio!!!!" she said happily.

Y/n:"B-But, I just said-" she was then interrupted by both Hina and Emma who then started dragging her by force as Y/n was scoffing and pouting, because that wasn't what she asked for. So the three of girls started hang out together and become more closer and sharing funny moments as time go by and Y/n had to admit that both Emma and Hina were really funny and cool to hang out with.

.

.

.

.

 Hina:"Hey, Y/n-Chan?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n:"What is it?" she asked Hina.

Hina:"Are you going to join u for the Musashi Festival on the 3rd August?" she asked Y/n.