Chapter 77

Takemichi has now opened his eyes as he find himself looking at the mirror of a public clean bathroom.

Takemichi:( I'm back!!!!!! There's no mistaking!!!!! Naoto-Kun is still alive!!!!!!! And where is this place? And Why am I wearing a tuxedo and why........ Why do I look like that?!?!?) he thought in his head as he starred at himself in a mirror almost not recognizing himself as he looked much taller, 5'10", with a lean yet strong physic.

 Why do I look like that?!?!?) he thought in his head as he starred at himself in a mirror almost not recognizing himself as he looked much taller, 5'10", with a lean yet strong physic

- Hanagaki Takemichi, Tokyo Manji Gang 6th Division Captain -

Takemichi:( Jeez, I don't look like me at all!!!!! It's so weird!!!! I'm not used to be like this!!!!!!!!! My body feels strong!!!!!!!) he thought in his head as he couldn't understand how his body changed much compared to the previous timelines.

Then Takemichi heard the sounds of bells coming from outside as his eyes widen.

Takemichi:( A tuxedo..... The sound of bells....... Wait this is.........Wait don't tell me that this is the day, right?!?!?!) he thought in his head as he sprinted out of the bathroom.

Takemichi then started looking around before he felt someone pulling his tuxedo from behind as he turned to face the person.

???:"Jeez, you're gonna be late as always Takemichi-Kun. The wedding reception has started." the person said with a smile as Takemichi face turned bright red

- Y/n Hime former of 6th Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang -

Takemichi*blushing*:"Y-Y/n-Chan?!? W-Wait, hold up-" before he could've continued Y/n then started pushing him forward.

Takemichi:(Huh? D-Did I finally.... D-Did I finally.... Accomplished my mission....?) he thought in his head in shock.

Y/n:" You can't make the groom wait any longer can you? Today is Hayashida-Kun's wedding ceremony...... How many times do you have to be told that?" she asked as she pushed him right into the room.

Takemichi:( What?!?! Hayashida-Kun?!?! Wait, hold on, I can't process any of this yet!!!!!!!) he thought in his head.

Takemichi almost tripped until Hina manage to caught him.