Chapter 52

The day after the battle of at the church Seishu Inui decided to have a personal meeting with Manjiro Sano after the events happened against the 10th Generation of the Black Dragons.......

Inui:" Taiju-kun has retired.... Mikey-Kun the Black Dragons are now under the command of The Tokyo Manji Gang...." he said to Mikey.

Mikey:" So, you're gonna be the next Generation President of the Black Dragons after Taiju Shiba?" he asked Inui.

Inui just shook his head in disapproval.

Inui:"It's not going to be me.... If It's Okay for you, I wanted the former of 6th Divisione Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang Y/n Hime to become the next President of the Black Dragons..."he said to Mikey as Mikey turned to face Inui with a shock espressione on his face.

Mikey:" Bishojo-Chan?" he asked in surprise.

Inui:" That day when we First Met her in the territory owned by the Black Dragons She stood up to Taiju-kun Just likes a leader should do for her subordinate at the time, which means She cares deeply about those around her...." he said calmly.

Mikey was quite for a while before he decided to Walked down the stairs and looked straight at Inui in the eyes.

Mikey:" No way...."he said looking at Inui.

Inui just tilted his head with a black expression.

Inui:" No way? Of course there won't be longer a conflict with the Tokyo Manji Gang..... We'll become allies...." he said calmly, however Mikey wasn't having it.

Mikey:"Oi! Oi! Oi! You're not the First One That has found Bishojo-Chan....." he said with veins appearing on his face as Inui just raised an eyebrow.

Inui:"What?" he asked calmly to Mikey.

Mikey:"It was me, okay! Who are to make decisions for her, huh? First of all she's not yours......." he said with veins appearing on his face as Inui just sweatdropped with a blank expression on his face.

Inui:(What's wrong with this guy......... So possessive....... ) he thought in his head as he watched how Mikey was acting.

Mikey:"But you know...... if Bishojo-Chan wants to start making her own gang...... I'll consider that....... But she needs to be sided with the Tokyo Manji Gang......." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.