Chapter 79

Despite having change the course of history, Takemichi was still working on the convinience store....

Takemichi:" Thank you very much!!!" he said with a bright smile as a client walked out of the store after paying him.

Takemichi then sighed as he started yelling on his head.

Takemichi:( What the hell, man?!?!!? Why do everyone else except me get to have a supercool life!!!!!!!! Why has nothing changed?!?!?!) he thought in his head before he felt the back of his shirt being pulled multiple times.

Takemichi then turned to see it was Hasegawa.

Hasegawa:"Please put the rented DVDs back to the display racks, manager." she told Takemichi with a blank expression as she then walked past him.

Takemichi then nodded.

Takemichi:( The only thing that changed is that I upgraded from part timer to manager.) he thought in his head.

Hasegawa*whisper*:"Ugh..... working under a fool like that this sure sucks....." she said with a blank expression.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And I'm still living in the same old apartment........

.

.

.

.

Takemichi then opened the door of his apartment as he sighed looking at the mess, which he was used to.

Takemichi:" What a dirty room.... All right let's start cleaning!!!!!" he said.

Takemichi:( But, I'm happy now......) he thought in his head as he started cleaning his apartment for good.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Few days Takemichi was now sitting on a couch, changing from channel to channel.

Takemichi:( Man, I got to thank Y/n-Chan for giving me the old stuff she didn't need no more now this small place looks decent as hell!!!!) he thought in his head with a smile.

Takemichi then started laying calmly on the couch and changing channels and eating chips, until he stopped at the news on TV.

Reporter:" In Tokyo, the conflict with a gang called Bonten intensifies...... as they continue to arm the public....." he said.