Chapter 41

Takemichi was now face to face with the Y/n from the present as he was shock to see what happened to her in this timeline.

Takemichi:"Y-Y/n-C-Chan?!?" he said as he was shaking in fear.

.

.

.

.

.

This is the first time I'm going to have a proper interaction from Y/n-Chan in the present......She's praticing surgeries o-on animals?!?! T-That look is not the same she has in the past.......S-So, there she is right in front of me.......

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"Takemichi-Kun?" she asked with a bright, yet at the same time terrifying smile on her face as she was holding a bisturi.

Takemichi then gulped.

Takemichi:"H-Have you been doing well?" he asked as he was shaking in fear.

Y/n:"Takemichi-Kun........You are here..........You are really here!!!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!! WOOOH!!! THE PARTY CAN START NOW, AM I RIGHT KAZUTORA-KUN?!?" she asked looking at some direction and seemingly was waiting for an answer as Takemichi then started shaking more and more in fear.

Takemichi:(Y-Y/n-Chan what is going on with you? K-Kazutora-Kun is dead.....) he thought in his head as tears came out his eyes.

Y/n then noticed it as she slowly walked up to Takemichi and touched his cheek.

Y/n:"Takemichi-Kun? Why are you crying, Hina-Chan is looking at you right now.....Its dumb......" she said in a calm tone as she was touching Takemichi's cheek.

Takemichi:"I'm sorry.........I'm so sorry......." he said while crying as Y/n then reached on pocket as Takemichi then gulped in fear, before Y/n reveals that it was a candy.

Y/n then handed to Takemichi the candy much to Takemichi confusion at the moment.

Takemichi:"Y-Y/n-Chan.......W-Why did you do all those horrible things?!? T-This isn't something y-you would do........to your friends........."he said in tears.

Y/n:"..........................Erm...........What? My head is throbbing..........I can not comprehend!!!!" she said as she was holding her head in pain.

Takemichi then grabbed Y/n by both of her shoulders and looking at her in tears.

Takemichi:"Y-Y/n-Chan......W-Why have you chosen this place?!? W-Why?!?" he said trying to get some answers from Y/n and understand from her point of view.

Y/n then stood quiet for a while, like she was in a trance as Takemichi was getting terrified by this.

.