Chapter 31

Y/n and Mikey were now face to face as she looked at Mikey in confusion as the snow was faling down the sky.

Y/n:"What?" she asked him in disbelief.

Mikey:"I don't need you anymore......You're probably wondering.....Why I'm doin this out the nowhere.......I've been considering this for a while.....and........I don't think you can fit in the Tokyo Manji that well........It's just that..........I want you out of my gang.........All you will do is just getting hurt if you're close to me........or anyone related to me.....I don't want anything to do with you....and you don't want anything to with me.....Don't act so familiar with me........All that has happened between us, was just........a lie........okay? You and I are just total strangers........ I never once enjoyed hanging out with you......Let's just forget about this whole love crap we've been in.....All of this should've never involved you, stay out of it!!" he yelled angrily as he tried everything to get Y/n out of all the situation that have been happening by cutting off every relationship they had in the past.

Mikey then close his eyes as he expected Y/n to lash out on him, insulting him or even hit him as a response.

Y/n just sighed as she just walked past Mikey, with an oddly calm look on her face.

Y/n:"..........I'm just gonna go home.....I'm happy that you atleast.....told me how you actually felt." she said as she just kept walking further and further away, leaving Mikey alone as Mikey was just starring down at the white snow with his hands shaking.

Mikey:(This is fine.............I made sure that Bishojo-Chan stayed out of trouble.......I cut ties with her....this is.......okay......All of this is okay.....This is fine.......She's safer now.....It's fine........) he thought in his head, before all of the sudden he felt his legs getting weaker as he fell on his knees.

Mikey then used his hands to support his fall as he was now starring at the snow beneath him as slowly tears came out of his eyes.

Mikey:"She's safer now........T-That should matter, right now.......Then why........am I so weak..........Why is my body doing this.......?" he said as he couldn't got back up on his feet and instead tears just kept coming out his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was now making his way inside of a dining room as he was met by Chifuyu, Hanma and Kisaki.

Takemichi:"Sorry, if I was late!!!" he yelled while panting as his face was red due to being exposed by the cold outside.

Chifuyu just looked at Takemichi, before covering his mouth so that he couldn't bursted out laughing.

Hanma:"How, dull. Oi, Captain its the night before the great battle!! You better get you ass in here!!! Also, you got even uglier." he said looking at Takemichi's face as Kisaki was just drinking his hot chocolate.

Takemichi just started laughing akwardly as Chifuyu stopped covering his mouth and was now looking serious about this situation.

Kisaki:"We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya. Udagawa Christian Church. Taiju-Kun will conveniently got there alone at night to pray.....If Hakkai-Kun is going to attack Taiju-Kun, it won't happen anywhere else but there. We're gonna wait for Taiju-Kun outside the Chapel. Hakkai-Kun should already be in the church by then. Takemicchi you're gonna try to reason with him...Since, you two get along.....wouldn't that make you the best guy for the role? And before Hakkai-Kun and Taiju-Kun can ran in each other......The Tokyo Manji Gang outside of the church will all beat down on Taiju Shiba's minions.........." he said as Takemichi then gulped.