Chapter 14

No one's POV

Harry raised the pistol-like item as he raised it into the air.

"Are you daft!? You want to shoot her out of the sky!?" Ron exclaimed as he ran over and tried to knock the item out of his hand.

Qin Shi Huang stopped him as he twisted his arm behind his back and shoved him to the ground.

"Whatever you are going to do, be careful." He said as he and Tobi kept Daniel and Ron away.

Harry readjusted his aim because of that distraction and fired.

It was not a gun at all but a grappling device.

"This should work."

Harry was pulled into the air as he propelled towards the wall as he held out his hand.

The broom had actually managed to knock Jessie off as she screamed.

She fell through the air as she closed her eyes before she felt something grab her.

She felt them come to a stop and opened her eyes.

Harry held her tightly under his arm as he was pressed against the wall.

"To let you get hurt in the slightest is something I am fully against." Harry said as he looked down at her.

Jessie smiled at her brother and hugged him as Harry looked down to the ground.

He reversed the grapple so the rope would lower them a bit.

"Ok now you'll need to trust me." Harry said and Jessie nodded.

Harry loosened his grip on her a bit before he let go completely.

Jessie landed on her feet as Harry came down before the grapple came back completely before he put it away on the pouch.

The rest of the first years ran over and some cheered for Harry.

Daniel glared at his brother jealously while he helped Ron up.

Harry meanwhile checked his sister but she assured him that she was fine.

In the midst of everything that was happening professor Flitwick the charms professor walked over to them.

"Excuse me, may I speak to you Miss Potter?" He asked and Jessie frowned but nodded as she walked away with Flitwick.

Malfoy had a smirk on his face before a knife was flying past him and stuck into the wall.

The smirk instantly fell as he turned towards Harry who walked over to him.

"If my sister gets in trouble for your actions, you will end up like the prefect of our house." Harry said as he shoved past Malfoy and got the throwing knife back before he walked over to the broom his sister used.

Harry bent down and inspected it.

"There are signs that the broom had been bewitched." Tobi said as he crouched down next to Harry.

"The question is now only by whom." Qin Shi Huang said as he walked over.

TimeSkip

"You were offered a position on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team as the seeker?" Harry summed up as he looked at her and she nodded.

They were all sitting in the library together and Jessie had invited a friend from Ravenclaw.

"Er...Hermione?" Jessie asked as she looked at her friend who was reading from a book.

Hermione looked up from her book back at them before quickly putting it down.

"Sorry." She said and this got a bit of laughter from everyone.

"Alright let's start on our homework." Harry said getting a nod from the others.

However even though he was doing his homework his mind was elsewhere.

'Someone tried to hurt my sister...someone must die...the possible targets....Snape? Never he wouldn't try that... McGonagall? No that is too foolish to think of...Quirell...' Harry's eyes narrowed.

He was the only likely suspect and soon he would be making his move on him but Harry was never one to merely go for the kill completely he enjoyed playing with them.

Harry smiled as he made plans that he would be setting in motion soon.

"Harry?...Harry!"

Harry was snapped out of his thoughts as he turned to the source of the voice.

Daphne was looking at him with a questioning stare.

"Is everything alright?" She asked and Harry nodded.

"Yes, I was just quite focused on homework at the moment, is something wrong?" He asked and Daphne shook her head but continued to look at him.

"You seemed to have been very deep in thought as we have all been calling you." She said and Harry turned to the others and they nodded.

Harry stood up and began to pack his things away.

"If you'll excuse me for the moment I have to take my leave." Harry said as he left at a brisk pace.

After exiting the library Harry grew an insane smile.

He adjusted the gloves on his hands as he looked at them.

"Of all the weapons I own...these will always be my favorites." Harry said as he walked away.

"I'm going to require your assistance Jack." Harry said as he already had plans that he was about to set in motion.

Night came as all had retreated to there sleeping chambers save for the fidgety professor.

"Master will be displeased with me, I failed to kill the girl, I must make sure of my next attempt." He muttered to himself.

Quirell felt now that he was no longer alone DADA classroom as he looked around the room.

It was dead quiet as he looked around for any source of the sound but he found nothing and slowly began to calm down.

Once he had fully calmed down, that was when it happened.

The torches that lit the classroom went out plunging the room into complete darkness before the door slammed closed.

Slowly the room was illuminated only thanks to some candles that had been lit as they left to the professor as a figure walked towards him.

"London Bridge is falling down....falling down....falling down....London Bridge is falling down...my...fair...lady..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL