Chapter 24

No one's POV

Harry was sitting with his sister as they just sat inside the library doing homework.

"Are you going to come home for Christmas?" Jessie asked and Harry shook his head.

"I doubt I would be accepted at home." Harry said and Jessie looked at him confused.

"But why?" She asked and Harry sighed.

"Fine, I just don't want to deal with our dear brother so I will be regrettably staying here at Hogwarts." He said as he wrote something down on a piece of parchment.

"What's that?" Jessie asked and Harry looked at her for a moment before shaking his head.

"It's merely something I must complete later." Harry said before he finished up the rest of his work and stood up.

"This was nice, I'll be seeing you later." Harry said and Jessie nodded as stood up as well.

"I have Quidditch practice anyway so I should be heading out as well." She said as the two walked out of the library together.

Harry said his goodbyes to his sister as the two parted ways going in opposite directions.

He walked on for a bit until he reached the common room of Slytherin where he ran into his friends as he sat down by them.

"Do any of you have plans for the holidays?" Harry asked as they turned to him.

"Not really." Tobi said with a shrug.

"I might as well just stay here seeing as my family will be a bit busy as it is."

"I was planning on staying here." Qin Shi Huang said with a smile.

Harry smiled at the two of them as he turned to the others.

"I'm going home, sorry Harry." Tracy said and Harry nodded.

Daphne seemed to be in thought for a moment before she nodded.

"I'll be staying here at Hogwarts." She said and Harry's smile got a bit bigger.

"That's good, it's nice to know that I will not be alone those Christmas." He said before he excused himself and walked to his room.

Sitting on his bed he took off his pouches and emptied them as he did what he usually would every so often which was check his arsenal.

Just as usual he had his multitude of knives which he removed some as they needed to either be cleaned or receive a polishing, he had two grappling hooks which he put away and an umbrella as well as a large switchblade and of course his piano wire along with his pair of giant scissors.

Harry's eyes lingered towards what seemed to be his newest additions, Casull and Jackal, the weapons of Alucard.

Shaking his head for a moment he put them all away save for the ones he would be cleaning as he went to his trunk and took out the necessary materials he would need to clean the knives before starting to work in silence.

While he cleaned and polished he began to hum.

A knock on his door came as he got up and opened it as he smiled as he looked at Tobi.

"What a pleasant surprise." Harry said as he moved out of the way allowing Tobi to enter and he did as he noticed the knives that were being cleaned.

"I see you are busy." Tobi said and Harry shrugged as he went back to cleaning the knives.

"Over time this became nothing more than a leisurely activity to me." Harry said as he looked at Tobi.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Harry asked and Tobi sat down on a chair.

"Due to events, I will be leaving Hogwarts for Christmas." Tobi said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Did something happen?" He asked and Tobi nodded.

"My father and mother would like for me to come home, my whole clan will be celebrating together so I must join them." Tobi said and Harry nodded.

"Thank you for telling me, I hope that you have an enjoyable time with your family." Harry said and Tobi nodded as he got up.

"Thank you and I hope you have the same." Tobi said as he walked to the door and left the room leaving Harry once more in silence.

"There is something on your mind."

Harry looked at the chair as Jack sat there as he tilted his head slightly and smiled at him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Harry said and Jack merely shook his head and stood up.

"Tell me what is on your mind, you could never keep secrets from me." Jack said.

Harry looked at him for the longest of time before he gave a small sigh and put his knife down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked and Jack looked at him.

"Why didn't I tell you what?" He asked and Harry looked him dead in the eye.

"Why didn't you tell me that you would be leaving me?" Harry asked and Jack's eyes widened for a moment before returning to normal.

"How did you come to that conclusion?"

"Jack, you have been distancing yourself from me lately and I see that your physical presence isn't as strong as it once was when you manifest." Harry said and Jack looked at him as his eyes softened.

"I did this because it is my time to leave soon, I was going to tell you when the time was closer but it is not." Jack said as he sat down next to Harry.

"I am not leaving because I want to, my time in this world has long since expired Harry, but my legacy remains strong." Jack said as he looked at Harry.

"You are my legacy, you are my son in a way so I am entrusting the future to you but when one leave another arrives." Jack said and Harry looked at him.

"Alucard?" Harry asked and Jack nodded.

"He will take some time to get used to but he will aid you just as I have but give him time." Jack said.

Harry hugged him tightly as Jack hugged the boy back.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone." He said and Jack nodded.

"And I will miss you as well." Jack said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL