Chapter 12

No one's POV

Inside the room the rest of the Potter family was in the room along with Sirius and Dumbledore.

"Well where the bloody hell is he?" Sirius asked already losing his patience.

He had spent years tracking Harry down and now here he was but not in the room.

"Where is my son, Albus?" Lily asked as she was just as impatient as Sirius.

"He came with me...he should have come up right now." Jessie said.

James and Daniel were both silent as they waited.

"Rest assured I am already here." Harry said as he walked out from behind Dumbledores chair.

Sirius was the first to react as he pulled the boy into a tight hug.

Harry looked at him before he smiled closing his eyes and hugging him back.

"I never stopped looking..." He whispered to Harry.

"I know you wouldn't Padfoot." Harry whispered back.

They hugged for a few more moments before he pulled away from the boy.

Harry walked to his mother who smiled at him.

"Hello my baby." She said and Harry nodded.

Harry's eyes widened when he looked at her.

There were tears in her eyes but before Harry could say anything she pulled him into a hug.

She didn't say a word but Harry knew how she felt as he used his soul eye to see.

She was happy and relieved which made him smile a bit as he hugged her back.

They stayed like that for a good amount of time before he pulled away and turned to Dumbledore.

"So other than a family reunion, why have you called us here?" Harry asked as he crossed his arms.

"Ah yes, Harry it has come to my attention that you currently have no stated living residence so I thought it was for the best that you return to your parents." Dumbledore said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"No."

The room was quiet hearing Harry's answer.

"But you cannot live alone, it is not safe." Dumbledore insisted and Harry laughed which unnerved him.

"Oh Dumbledore." Harry said as he pulled out a knife from his pouch.

"I can protect myself just fine hehe in fact...."

The room was still as Harry walked towards the exit.

"I am the one that muggles and wizards should fear after all..." Harry glanced over his shoulder.

"Killing is something I enjoy above all else." Harry laughter echoed the room.

Once Harry was gone everyone looked at the exit that Harry once stood.

"...The outcome is now out of your hands so I guess it's time to reap what has been sewn." Sirius said.

"I don't believe him." Daniel said and Jessie glared at her other brother.

"Unlike you, Harry has never told a lie before." Jessie said and with that she left as well.

"Well I'm just glad he's ok." Sirius said as he left as well.

Harry had returned to his houses common room as he sat down.

His homework was already finished before he turned to see Tobi walking over but he was not alone.

Tobi was accompanied with three other people.

Harry identified one as Daphne, the other was her friend and the third boy was unknown to him.

"Harry, we have been waiting for you." Tobi said as he sat down next to him.

"Hao."

He wore his school uniform but was different was that he wore a blindfold over his eyes and seemed to have a centipede tattoo that ran up along towards his right eye.

"This is Qin Shi Huang." Tobi said as Qin Shi Huang smiled as he bowed slightly.

"Hm a pleasure." Harry said with a small nod.

Harry looked at the group before him as he turned back towards the exit as he stared at it for a moment.

They had made pleasant conversation before dinner had started to roll around.

After dinner Harry was walking back to his house when he came across Daniel and Ron.

"Well well if it isn't the two idiots of Hogwarts." Harry said passing them.

Daniel and Ron glared at him.

"Shut up squib!" Ron spat and Harry just laughed at him.

"My my how easy it is to get under your skin." Harry said before he sidestepped.

Ron had tried to shove Harry but since he had dodged Ron was pushed forward and lost his footing.

"Well that was foolish." Harry said before he kept walking making sure he stepped on Ron's fingers hard.

Ron yelped in pain as he pulled his hand back holding it.

"Stop right there snake!" Daniel exclaimed as he took out his wand aiming it at Harry's back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Harry said as he stopped walking.

"And why shouldn't I?" Daniel asked.

"Because you wouldn't survive saying the spell."

Tobi had a kunai pressed against Daniels neck as he moved it closer.

Daniel froze as he tried to look at Tobi before the blade was moved away from his neck.

"What is going on here?" Snape asked as he appeared on the scene.

"I was being harrassed by these two fools before Tobi came just as Daniel pointed his wand at my back." Harry said and Daniels eyes widened.

"He's lying!" Daniel said but Snape however kept his cold expression.

"30 points from Gryffindor." Snape said and Daniel turned to him.

"But that's not fair! Harry stepped on Ron's fingers and this guy had a knife of some sort against my neck!" Daniel said and Snape raised an eyebrow.

"What I see is that Mr. Weasley fell forward most likely hurting his hand in the process, Mr. Tobi has no weapon of any kind in his hand unlike you who is currently holding a wand which proves Harry's statement that you had your wand drawn." Snape said before glaring at the two Gryffindor boys.

"That will be another 10 points seeing as I do not tolerate lying." Snape said before he looked at Harry and Tobi.

"You two may go." He said and the boys nodded leaving.

"That was interesting." Harry said with a smile and Tobi merely nodded as they went to their house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL